Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Books in mail » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Books in mail
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Books in mail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was exciting to begin mailing "The Father Loves The Son" today. I hope all of you who ordered it are blessed by it. Don't know that I'm any sort of real writer, but I had a story to relate and I did it. Thankx for your support!

Also, a few more weeks and the "Come as a child" CD will be released at Cornerstone! Also there will be a wondefully moving promo film due to the efforts of Todd Zeller, Eden-Z Films.

Please pray for traveling safety and peace for me and for everybody involved. So many lives, so much effort, such a great economy of our God. Bless you all!
Theo Big Grin
06-04-2002 18:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

you mean this one? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

C'mon Theo! Don't be shy, we're family already, promote away!

-

Here's a little blurb in case people need updatin';

We are making Theo's book available for pre-pay/pre-order. The book, "The Father Loves The Son " focuses on his relationship with his son, Andrew, during the last nine months of his life. It is a companion to the to-be-released CD "Come As A Child Or Not At All" (due for this Summer) and the tour (also due to begin in July).

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-04-2002 19:49 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
okay, confound it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay! Okay!
This is how I'm making my living, for crying out loud!
Buy...Buy! BUY!! $$ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
HA! HA! HA!
No, no...I'll breathe later. HA HA HA HA! BUY!!!!!! Roll Eyes

Sorry...please refer to my first post.
06-04-2002 22:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

OHHH VERY IMPORTANT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am so incredibly honored and yet I totally forget to mention this:

J.T. Feavel composed the foreword for my book and it is probably the best part of the whole thing. That alone is a reason to buy the thing.

Thankx for your patience! Cool
06-05-2002 15:21 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

there ya go! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

much bettah!

Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-05-2002 16:09 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Video Clip Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope this works....

The Father Loves The Son

06-06-2002 10:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

BD!! DUDE!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is SOOOOOOO cool, my friend! So very cool! Please talk to Rich about posting it at AAR as well. Is there a way to send that to friends and family and promoters, etc??
God bless you!! Big time!
theo
06-06-2002 13:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

BD, you're awesome Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I hope this works....

The Father Loves The Son

Thanks for sharing that.

I really enjoyed it.

HOW ARE YA, Theo? Haven't seen you here for a while Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-06-2002 14:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
That is SOOOOOOO cool, my friend! So very cool! Please talk to Rich about posting it at AAR as well. Is there a way to send that to friends and family and promoters, etc??
God bless you!! Big time!
theo

Yeah, just save it to your hard drive (or have Rich do it) and you can do whatever you want with it. It is your song.

BD

06-07-2002 00:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Hey BD, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

everytime I try to download it, it says the connection failed. It got to 7% the first time, and then won't work... Frown Oh well, I was at the show. Smile ) Hey Theo, save a copy of the book and the cd for me to buy as soon as I find a new job. Smile ) Should have something soon, I'm tired of holding out for something that might not happen. Might just take a lower paying job then what I had...... have to do for now... Pleased

06-07-2002 02:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
everytime I try to download it, it says the connection failed. It got to 7% the first time, and then won't work... Frown Oh well, I was at the show. Smile ) Hey Theo, save a copy of the book and the cd for me to buy as soon as I find a new job. Smile ) Should have something soon, I'm tired of holding out for something that might not happen. Might just take a lower paying job then what I had...... have to do for now... Pleased

it happens when too many people try and download at the same time...try again when no one else isWink

BD

i had the same problem yesterday, but it worked fine last night.

06-07-2002 12:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

It was midnite when I posted that. Just tried again and same thing. I'll keep trying, *(&*%$^ 56k... At least I was at the show and most of you weren't.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I would really like to get a video or at least audio from that show...

06-07-2002 15:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
It was midnite when I posted that. Just tried again and same thing. I'll keep trying, *(&*%$^ 56k... At least I was at the show and most of you weren't.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I would really like to get a video or at least audio from that show...

midnite! heh heh like i'm never up then.

sorry bout the download, it's a good size file so it will take a while on a 56k. It's designed for high speed connections.

email me privately bout the video and or audio

06-07-2002 16:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Dearest Theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo
I have not ordered the book simply because I'm hoping you'll have it at cornerstone, and that you'll be there. I'm so looking forward to the cd. How many tracks were recorded? If you ever need a percussionist let me know!
God Bless And See You At Cstone
Stop by the Silent Planet Booth, I'll be working there.
Commander Cote
06-07-2002 17:32 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

When will the recording be available?
06-07-2002 18:59 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

CD/BOOK info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Woggy. I've just been really busy graduating my seniors as advisor and my last year teaching (for now, at least) and also with preparing for C-stone and this new life. Missed you, lady!

Commander! Yes, sir! I will not be AWOL. I will be at C-stone with about 200 books and the CDs will be ready in shape form or substance as well.

Around 18 artists recorded for the project. A few of us recorded more than one number (me, Terry, the Dogs). I know Terry is sifting through and making heavy "producer" decisions at this point. I trust him emphatically and am simply waiting with baited guitar strings (or something).

I'm REALLY encouraged by the emails from folks who have read the book. I had to remind myself of its purpose and not get worried about things. The purpose is being affirmed by those who read it and so it is well with my soul.

I look forward to visiting the Silent Planet booth and I think I'm gonna hit more shows at the SP stage then anywhere else. I want to honor artist from my CD as a first priority. My book and the CD will be availabe at the Warm & Filled vendor/booth.

I hope to hang out with DA-ers as much as possible. JT says this is my year to have fun (spare time) and that next year I won't see the light of day =-) Okay! So should I bring any plastic snakes or such for the campsite?

Warmed and honored by you all,
Theo
06-08-2002 14:16 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Theo
When you stop by the Silent Planet Booth to say "Hi"
Just ask for Commander Cote, and I'll take you out for a
giant lemonade, they really quench your thirst on a hot muggy day, and it will take your mind off the smell of the land (I think it used to be a pig farm, and the land was donated to JPUSA) and boy after a good rain and heat.....well you'll see! But honestly it's one of the greatest experiences you might ever have (Now I'm talking about the Cornerstone part)
God Bless and See Ya Soon!
Commander Cote
06-08-2002 23:03 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
and I'll take you out for a
giant lemonade, they really quench your thirst on a hot muggy day,

Hey, drink one for me while you're there! Big Grin

BD

06-08-2002 23:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Me 2! I haven't been to C-Stone in about 4 years now. I had planned to go this year, but just too busy.
LK-9

06-08-2002 23:50 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

It's a deal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thankx Commander! It's a deal!
I'm nearly there in my mind already. The sweet, sick, intrusive reak (sp?) in the air, pugnaciously pounding my nostrils with putricience--while I pour wafts of sour nectar down my bilge line.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
And meanwhile, we're talking how hot? and what percent humidity?

In all seriousness, I am SO looking forward to this special time--especially having the relationships formed here, become a "real time" experience.

Thankx for the offer of a lemonaid break. I'll take it!
06-09-2002 11:34 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Books in mail

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH