Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Career » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's Career
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Terry's Career Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, check out the IMDB website and look up Terry Scott Taylor.

Nevermind, I'll do it for you. Here. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0853251/

Check out his bio (note he's known as "underground" not "Christian")

Okay, now check out his credits. It says he was a musician on the movie Phenomena.

Anybody know exactly what Terry did on this movie????

August 2005
03-03-2004 15:24 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

RE: Terry's Career Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.fast-rewind.com says the soundtrack has two tracks from Bill Wyman with Terry Taylor. That doesn't sound possible, does it?

03-03-2004 15:31 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool cool Cool

03-03-2004 15:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Terry's Career Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
http://www.fast-rewind.com says the soundtrack has two tracks from Bill Wyman with Terry Taylor. That doesn't sound possible, does it?

it must be a different Terry Taylor thats my guess...

03-03-2004 15:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
PuP

http://www.geocities.com/phenomenamovie/soundtracks.html has the various versions of the soundtrack CD with track listings.

03-03-2004 15:35 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

01. Valley - Bill Wyman & Terry Taylor

I saw this on Napster once & downloaded it but never listened to it...

03-03-2004 15:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I would guess someone is mixing up their Terrys here. Confused

03-03-2004 15:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

quote:
Terry Taylor - British born Terry is the former guitarist and leader of the group Tuckey Buzzard, produced by Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones. He was the last member to join The Arrows and contributed significantly to the song writing and arrangements of the band. These songs were never recorded, unfortunately, due to a contractual legal problem which prevented The Arrows from recording at all after 1976. The songs were heard however, as they were showcased on the Arrows TV series, and Terry's positive contributions were obvious, full and significant.
Terry Taylor's first post-Arrows recording project was the band "Sons of Heroes". Terry is currently working as guitarist with Bill Wyman's all star group The Rhythm Kings. Bill and Terry are affectionately known as the "Dirt Brothers" in the band, for their love of the funky groove. They have been touring this year, and have a live band including stars Georgie Fame and Albert Lee. The Rhythm Kings have CD's available, and you can find out more about the band and their available recordings at former Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman's website, which is easily found on the internet on any search engine. Simply look up www.billwyman.com

A little known fact about Terry Taylor is that he was considered as replacement guitarist with the Rolling Stones after Mick Taylor left the band. Ron Wood got the job, but Terry was on the "short list" and was very nearly a Rolling Stone. He has been married once, to a Swedish beauty named Eva, and they had a son named Daniel. A gifted player, Terry Taylor's also an accomplished luthier, and a lute and classical guitar player. He has made a number of classical recordings as well as many of popular rock and blues music.

From http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Makeup/4010/where.html

03-03-2004 15:48 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Berger's career! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since everybody's making such a big deal that Terry was lucky enough to play in the Rolling Stones for awhile and then co-write all those songs with Bill Wyman, I just thought you might be interested to know that he wasn't the only one to have a go in Tinseltown. That's right, I'm listed on the IMDB website as well. Now please keep in mind that they screwed up my credit. They somehow managed to have me listed with my middle name first, my first name last, and no mention at all of my last name! Can you imagine that?! HAHA! But I'll never forget the fun I had making "Judge and Jury!" Here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0074354/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 03-04-2004 10:29.

03-03-2004 16:02 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I thought your performance as The Woodcutter in "Hildur and the Magician" was the best woodcutter I've ever experienced on film. You were so believable.... I even cried during that one scene.... I'm tearing up now as I type. (sniff) I have to go now Crying

03-03-2004 16:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Oh, yes! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And reporter number three? Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I thought the way you held that microphone was magnificent, good sir.

Sincerely,
James Lipton
03-03-2004 16:56 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Hah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about THAT, Chandler!? BD, DwD, and James Lipton are all big fans of MY acting ability! But anyone who saw "Fiddle and Spam" or whatever, knows that YOU can't act at all! I win again!! HaHaGGK! hggk gk gxk hgggxkvvt!

03-04-2004 10:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Hah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
How about THAT, Chandler!? BD, DwD, and James Lipton are all big fans of MY acting ability! But anyone who saw "Fiddle and Spam" or whatever, knows that YOU can't act at all! I win again!! HaHaGGK! hggk gk gxk hgggxkvvt!

Tongue

03-04-2004 14:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Career

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH