Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ed Takes A Vacation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ed Takes A Vacation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Cool Ed Takes A Vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

See where Ed has been!
03-11-2004 06:33
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

RE: Ed Takes A Vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, Shemp, I didn't realize you were just up the road. How's the weather up there?

BTW, only 1232 more fans to catch Clay Aiken. DA only has 1219 to go.

Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

03-11-2004 06:40 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

First off... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...hey Shemp! Thanks again for the kind word!

Second, that tracking system is rather depressing. Before I added my info, all that came up for The Swirling Eddies was a red colon in the mid-eastern part of America (no wonder Camarillo and the boys went into hiding)!

Could be worse though. They could only have a semi-colon. I mean, how awkward would THAT be?!

DwD
03-11-2004 08:16 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
PuP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! I'm the first fan for TST!

I don't know whether to be proud or disappointed. Frown

03-11-2004 08:42 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Shemp
unregistered
RE: Ed Takes A Vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Hey, Shemp, I didn't realize you were just up the road. How's the weather up there?

Just please don't say your a Buckeye fan and everything will be fine... Wink
03-12-2004 06:31
Shemp
unregistered
RE: First off... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
...hey Shemp! Thanks again for the kind word!

Second, that tracking system is rather depressing. Before I added my info, all that came up for The Swirling Eddies was a red colon in the mid-eastern part of America (no wonder Camarillo and the boys went into hiding)!

Could be worse though. They could only have a semi-colon. I mean, how awkward would THAT be?!

DwD

Dear D,
Lets hope that the Eddies and a colon are not synonymous Shocked

Best Regards,
Shemp
03-12-2004 06:34
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
quote:
Originally posted by PuP

Just please don't say your a Buckeye fan and everything will be fine... Wink

Ummm...

I plead the Fifth.

03-12-2004 07:47 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't quite understand this thread...Confused

03-12-2004 12:19 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
PuP

Which part?

03-12-2004 12:27 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ed Takes A Vacation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH