Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Radio Play » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Radio Play
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Radio Play Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do any of you folks have local radio stations that play DA? Or Lost Dogs stuff?...(Except College/School Radio)

10-27-2002 16:02 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that a serious question? I wish.... Crying

10-27-2002 16:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, there is absolutely no radio play on the CA central coast. Not even "Breath Deep" in its heyday...Its sad.

i wrote the director of our local CCM station and offered to buy them copies, but they were not interested...
10-27-2002 16:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead

And i thought it was just the "darkness" of this Willamette Valley up here in Oregon. It seems to pervade even the church community...

10-27-2002 16:17 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Willamette Valley? I am so very, very envious.

God has blessed me with a beautiful home on the central coast of CA surrounded by fruitful vineyards and shade-giving oak trees, but my black heart is still so very envious.
10-27-2002 16:22 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Yeah, last time I was down there in that area...It was about ten years ago. We were traveling to SF for a 77s/Adam Again/Lost Dogs concert...

10-27-2002 16:35 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Never played on the radio, and I suspect no one even knows who they are. SAD.

10-27-2002 16:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Yeah, there's probably two or three fans here in Alberta... including myself. Big Grin

No, actually there seems to be a considerable amount of Swirling Eddie fans out in Rosebud... Not that Rosebud is all that large, however.

I'm gonna have to tell Shine to get playing some DA cause I'm so sick of worship and all the other CCM crap they play!

10-28-2002 00:57 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

"I bet you'll never hear this song on the radio..."

10-28-2002 09:18 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

"Cry baby, cry. Don't you wonder why?"

Frown

10-28-2002 12:10 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

It has been my heart's desire and longterm goal to get these guys on the airwaves! Even (and I sure it'll come to this) if I've got to do it out of my own pocket/time...I donno, I'm waiting on the Lord's time...but it's so nada hard to wait sometimes...but what else can ya do?

So, I wait and watch...or is it watch and wait...both seem to take abit of effort...not much, but some...

Ed

10-28-2002 12:15 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I remember CITR out at UBC playing DA, from the FS / DFBB era. Then again, they played the Banos too. Still, it was cool that people who were edjucated knew about the boys.

10-28-2002 12:34 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i remember Terry reporting in some interview that "Real Girls" was getting huge radio play in SF in the early Alarma era.
10-28-2002 12:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
I remember CITR out at UBC playing DA...it was cool that people who were edjucated knew about the boys.

Yeah, it seem like just us Ed-joo-kate-Head fools can really appreciate this "type" of musik!

Tongue

10-28-2002 12:40 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Ed, i'm not sure but i think that should be "ed joo cate head"

i always get my cs and ks mixed up too.
10-28-2002 13:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Ed, i'm not sure but i think that should be "ed joo cate head"

i always get my cs and ks mixed up too.

what, are you gamgee now?

Tongue

10-28-2002 14:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I think I heard Home Permanent on an LA area "Christian" radio station on a Sat. night "rock" program one time. I didn't think it was a big deal at the time. I thought DA was one of the biggest names in Christian rock, naive little 15 year old that I was.... Crying

10-28-2002 14:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Our local CCM (WCVK - Bowling Green/Owensboro) station has "youth programming" on Friday and Saturday nights. The Friday night guy, Barry, will play DA, Dogs, 77's & Choir stuff. He's a long-time DA fan and all-around good egg to boot. I called once on a Saturday night a few months back and requested DA and the guy on that night (it wasn't Barry) just said, "Who?". I weep for our nation.
10-28-2002 14:37 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

what, are you gamgee now?

Tongue

"Why's everybody always pickin' on me?" ~ Charlie Brown

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh >>>>------------------->

10-28-2002 18:28 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Our local CCM (WCVK - Bowling Green/Owensboro) station has "youth programming" on Friday and Saturday nights. The Friday night guy, Barry, will play DA, Dogs, 77's & Choir stuff. He's a long-time DA fan and all-around good egg to boot.

Oh Yes! There is hope......

Smile

10-28-2002 18:30 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Radio Play

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH