Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Luring Berger » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Luring Berger
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Luring Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I see you out there, lurking among the bags of peat moss.... SHOW YERSELF, BERGER!!!
03-26-2004 08:57 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by uvulapie
Rebuttal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AAAAACK! A CURSE OF POX ON YE, SIR ROY AL! Now I have to go to a meeting instead of discuss the merits of marmot breeds with you. May you one day LEARN how to play the bass guitar and join a boy band.

Ingmar Bergman
03-26-2004 09:03 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by uvulapie
A meager request Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since I'm replying to my own replied in a vain attempt to procure replies I thought I'd indulge my vanity and ask all readers to visit the web site that will one day make myself and two other Indiana ne'er-do-wells a meeeeellion dollars...

http://dailyjournal.tripod.com

It's more than just a web site... it's a barium enema with your pants on!
03-26-2004 09:10 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Wow. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mmmmm.... Bariummy.

DwD
03-26-2004 10:12 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Luring Berger

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH