Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 2005 Cornerstone? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2005 Cornerstone? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

2005 Cornerstone? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Swirling Eddies are coming out with a new CD.

And the Dogs are coming out with a new CD.

And The Choir is coming out with a new CD.

So . . .

What about DA and the 77's?

And is there any connection: all of them having new CD's and qualifying for Cornerstone 2005?

Now that would make it worth going! Cool

What you guys think? Confused

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-23-2004 22:58 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm there.
04-23-2004 23:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are able to travel the space-time continuum and be simultaneously here yet in 2005 at the same time?

04-24-2004 08:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Probably a typo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But Bereal may mean that the 04 lineup is shut out and that, maybe, 05 will be the year. But don't forget; this year is supposed to be the "new artist year" so as much as I want to see all these acts, I doubt Cornerstone will be the venue.

DwD
04-25-2004 18:15 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by bereal
RE: Probably a typo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
But Bereal may mean that the 04 lineup is shut out and that, maybe, 05 will be the year. But don't forget; this year is supposed to be the "new artist year" so as much as I want to see all these acts, I doubt Cornerstone will be the venue.

DwD

DwD, are you saying 2004 is the "new artist year" or 2005? Confused

I haven't heard about that! And even if 2005 is the new artist year, I may still want to go to C-stone! It would still be worth the trip to see all these guys! Smile

Smile
04-25-2004 19:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: Probably a typo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy

DwD

DwD, are you saying 2004 is the "new artist year" or 2005? Confused

I haven't heard about that! And even if 2005 is the new artist year, I may still want to go to C-stone! It would still be worth the trip to see all these guys! Smile

The 2004 lineup is pretty much set. I haven't looked that closely lately (although I did vote for a select few bands beforehand Wink ). I remember reading for a previous year that they decided there were so many good bands that they were going to limit choices to those that came out with a CD in the prior year. So, if some of the aforementioned favorite bands come out with CDs that may make them a little more eligible for selection for the 2005 show. Maybe five in '05? Now that would be fabulous!

Of course if the organizers start taking off on themes (new artist year) they could go a little crazy with that idea and eliminate a lot of bands from the running. Imagine... the year of the bands that wear jockey shorts... the year of the bands with misspelled names... the year of the bands with blue hair, etc.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-25-2004 21:53 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I have not checked out the lost dogs site so I missed the info on the new CD. Somebody want to post it here for everyone else...maybe I should Tongue

04-25-2004 23:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I have not checked out the lost dogs site so I missed the info on the new CD. Somebody want to post it here for everyone else...maybe I should Tongue

Don't remember where I saw it, but if I run across it again, I'll post it here! Smile

Smile
04-26-2004 16:07 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

The Lost Dogs are working on a new record that will feature fresh
arrangements of your favorite songs by each of their bands: 77's, Daniel
Amos, The Choir - and in the spirit of Gene - Adam Again! Sitting in on
percussion & aiding w/ production for the album & tour is none other than
Mr. Steve Hindalong, drummer for The Choir and producer of the popular "City
on a Hill" rock/worship CD's. The band will travel as a four-piece, adding
percussion and the occassional electric guitar on bass during the show. For
those of you who liked the sound of Nazarene Crying Towel or the last 77's
Acoustic Tour - this show will be right up your alley!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-26-2004 16:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thanks, audiori. Now I don't have to look for the info! Smile

Smile
04-26-2004 16:49 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since the Eddies are making a new record, they should play Cornerstone! I would go! Cool

04-27-2004 08:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And i will buy you a chai and elephant ear, Dennis.
04-27-2004 11:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

if bax and dennis both make it, then i will too..... Smile )

04-27-2004 11:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i will challenge you on the climbing wall Mr. T!
04-27-2004 11:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if dennis brings his famous btg, i will be climbing several walls..... Shocked Tongue Pleased

04-27-2004 11:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

They don't permit btg on the grounds.
04-27-2004 11:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying Crying Crying Frown Crying

04-27-2004 11:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

Only in coolers, bottles, and in your tummy? Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-27-2004 11:31 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Only in coolers, bottles, and in your tummy? Shocked

Smile )

04-27-2004 11:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
And i will buy you a chai and elephant ear, Dennis.

Yummy! Pleased

04-27-2004 13:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 2005 Cornerstone?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH