Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Roe's next album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe's next album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thumb Up! Mike Roe's next album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, I've been thinking about songs that should be on Mike's next solo all-Rockabilly album. Here's a couple, please add your own:

It's So Sad
Milkcow Boogie Blues (Elvis)
That's All Right (Elvis)

If you don't have this record you should repent!...
07-24-2004 09:10 mindgasket is online Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Young man should (tension envelopes) Tongue Where's Carl been lately?

07-24-2004 11:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think I could stand more than a half dozen Elvis songs, even with Mike doing them. Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-24-2004 23:04 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

i have been wanting a rock-a-billy record from mike for years......i don't care what songs he plays...i just want to hear him do some rock-a-billy...

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-25-2004 18:45 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Early Elvis is great.....old Elvis is sad.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-25-2004 20:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Early Elvis is great.....old Elvis is sad.

Sorta a Jekyll and Hyde career! Frown

Got a few miles left ...

07-25-2004 20:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i have been wanting a rock-a-billy record from mike for years......i don't care what songs he plays...i just want to hear him do some rock-a-billy...

Yep!

Got a few miles left ...

07-25-2004 21:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Young man should (tension envelopes) Tongue Where's Carl been lately?

I'm right here. What are you talking about? Tongue

But if Mike needs a couple ow-oomps thrown his way, I'll be glad to oblige. Big Grin

I'll even throw in the lilting "briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing" that was so ruthlessly excised by the CAM[1] censors.... Tongue

[1] -- Contemporary Agnostic Music Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 07-26-2004 10:58.

07-26-2004 10:50 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

quote:

Rock on Billy. Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
07-26-2004 12:42 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:

Rock on Billy. Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy gROEt Gruff? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

07-26-2004 13:56 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Roe's next album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH