Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » arrrgggggggg » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page arrrgggggggg
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

arrrgggggggg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I left the DAmb up on my screen while I was gone, now it says that I've read all these posts! and I didn't. Now I don't know what's going on Crying

like I ever know what's going on....Wink

oh well, I'll have to figure it out later... Confused

BD
(going home now, starting my vacation a little early)

06-28-2002 13:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I wouldn't sweat it, DorkBoy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I HAVE read them all, and I STILL don't know what's going on.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-28-2002 13:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

AND ME? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i DONT WANNA READ EM ALL...
WHY?
CUZ i DO understand!
jc
06-28-2002 14:19 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No one really understands.

Oh yeah, I really liked that episode where they can't find their car in the parkade.

06-28-2002 19:22 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » arrrgggggggg

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH