Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs in North Jersey! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs in North Jersey! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Dogs in North Jersey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

7/8 - Essex Falls, NJ
Calvary Evangelical Free Church, 450 Fells Rd
Doors open at 7:30pm, Show starts at 8pm
Tickets are $15 in advance, $18 at the door
Tickets available by emailing dogsconcert@clcyg.org

So, are you WITH me.... or AGIN' me???

(And for that matter, if anyone wants tickets, I got a bunch here that I fronted for.... Shocked .... Let me know....)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 06-15-2004 11:22.

06-15-2004 11:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Damb! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

seems we cant get the Dogs to travel two states (like 350 miles ) from Bushnell IL to MPLS
and you get em in JERSEY??

wazzup with that!?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-15-2004 11:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Lamp RE: Damb! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
seems we cant get the Dogs to travel two states (like 350 miles ) from Bushnell IL to MPLS

wazzup with that!?

a good friend of carl's.... Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 06-15-2004 12:00.

06-15-2004 11:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by carl
Cool RE: Damb! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

wazzup with that!?

Yeah.... I don't know why he didn't just help front the show himself.... Evil Tongue

Yo jiminy, BTW: Isn't the above place where you saw Keaggy a couple years back when you were out here? I've never been there, but I hear it's a pretty good size.

06-15-2004 12:06 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CARL:
CONFUSION ALERT!
I never saw Keaggy out there- I saw him in my own town (well - over the bridge in Duluth..)

I hoped to maybe see him when I was out there- but that never materialized....

Looks like your brain AND your body is going to the dogs..

(....so to speak..cmon boy, speak!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-15-2004 13:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To the top! Why should Maryland get all the props??? Tongue

06-22-2004 13:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Attention RE: Damb! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

wazzup with that!?

Cool
06-22-2004 13:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, and ol' Nunzio at the bottom there looks like he can take a few people out too....

Big Grin

06-22-2004 13:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Yeah, and ol' Nunzio at the bottom there looks like he can take a few people out too....

Big Grin

Cool

Cool
06-22-2004 13:33 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

To the top! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You'd better show up, cause if THIS guy don't get you....

quote:

....THIS guy will...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 07-07-2004 12:13.

07-07-2004 12:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool

Cool
07-07-2004 12:26 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs in North Jersey!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH