Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Via Chicago Reloaded » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Via Chicago Reloaded
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Lost Dogs Via Chicago Reloaded Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Dogs were awesome, as usual, I did not get the set list nor was I able to listen to the entire concert. I was busy all day setting up and making sure things got done.

I'm hoping someone who was there and watched it all the way through could give a more insightful review of the show.

07-06-2004 09:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Insight you say?
Insight?
You Chicago Burb boys
STINK!
thats insight!

I sat in the rain with a sparkler in my hand to stay warm-
while you'all had yer lil planet ROCKED !!!

WAHHH - I promised I wouldn't whine- but I cant help it.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-06-2004 10:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We wish we could of been dere... Frown

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-06-2004 11:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We wish we could of been dere... Frown

Crying we missed you

07-06-2004 11:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah, we would of had to have a long drive home
after the show that night and I had to go to work
this morning... would of been rough after cramming
our Cornerstone trip into just a weekend.

We got up at 4am-5am...drove to the fest, set up the
table and sold stuff all day..set up the table at the show...
put everything away and settled up with the fest before
we even checked into our hotel that night.

Great fun, but we crammed like 2 days of work into one.

We hope some of the regulars got some of these shows
filmed. We didn't even take our camera out of our car...
no time.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-06-2004 11:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Crosseyed stole the show Smile )

Tongue well I think they did pretty good Wink

07-06-2004 11:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad it went well for you Driver! Smile )

And have you ever know a Dogs show to not be awesome?????? (No comments from you carl! Tongue )

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-06-2004 15:46 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin it was fun

07-06-2004 15:48 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

d8-
many folks show up?

Tell us what you DO KNOW!!!!

07-06-2004 15:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
d8-
many folks show up?

Tell us what you DO KNOW!!!!

not the kind of crowd I hoped for Frown only around 60-65 total.

We opened the show our set was

Running Down A Dream

In God's Country

Learning To Fly

Long Train Running

Sweet Emotion (Mike Roe loved our version)

That's What I Like About You

We had a 10 minute break and then the Dogs came on.

The crowd, in my opinion, liked both bands, they had a lot of fun. Cool

07-06-2004 16:02 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Sweet Emotion (Mike Roe loved our version)

Cool
You're still flying high from that compliment, I bet! Smile )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PuP: 07-07-2004 11:13.

07-06-2004 22:52 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
...We opened the show our set was

Running Down A Dream

I like Tom Petty, but why that particular song? It's OK, but isn't it a bit repetitive? I know I got sick and tired of it on the radio when it came out. Tongue

Glad you had a cool show and got the face time with Mike. You have been blessed. Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-07-2004 09:57 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
...We opened the show our set was

Running Down A Dream

I like Tom Petty, but why that particular song? It's OK, but isn't it a bit repetitive? I know I got sick and tired of it on the radio when it came out. Tongue

Glad you had a cool show and got the face time with Mike. You have been blessed. Pleased

of the 13 songs we have been practicing those were the six we felt we did the best, so we went with them. Cool

07-07-2004 11:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thumb Up! Some vid caps from the show......more to come Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-07-2004 11:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Why does Mike keep looking more like Robert Smith to me?

07-07-2004 11:35 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thumb Up! Crosseyed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-07-2004 14:11 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Why does Mike keep looking more like Robert Smith to me?

Because y'r squinting.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-07-2004 14:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Good pics. Thanks D8. Smile )

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-07-2004 14:42 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

d8-
I thought yer song pics and pic pics were great!
Thx for that-
and remember
its quality- not quantity!

I mean, thats what I tell the bank..!

07-07-2004 14:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
d8-
I thought yer song pics and pic pics were great!
Thx for that-
and remember
its quality- not quantity!

I mean, thats what I tell the bank..!

Big Grin thanks jiminy Big Grin

07-07-2004 18:02 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Via Chicago Reloaded

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH