Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Was it Chandler or Berger? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Was it Chandler or Berger?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Was it Chandler or Berger? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had lunch with BQN once and he told me that the DA boys used to enjoy a good party. Now I know that Q goes for the shock value. He claimed that Chandler could put down the beer. Of course he referred to Ed as a "wildman," and Uncle T. told me once that "Ed" and "wildman" are oxymorons. I do think Ed is a collector of fine wines. So, was it Berger or Chandler consuming those 25 cent draughts?

07-30-2004 10:32 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, LK9! and if you folks are watching that other thread, i think you probably know the answer. (berger thinks that he huffed windex with oden fong!)
07-30-2004 10:41 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL, that Berger. I thought that it probably was Berger consuming those 25 centers. Of course, Q can embellish.

07-30-2004 10:45 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool I do! I do! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey, LK9! and if you folks are watching that other thread, i think you probably know the answer. (berger thinks that he huffed windex with oden fong!)

It was you, Tim. 'Cause clearly Berger doesn't go for anything under 194 proof. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-30-2004 10:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

the days of everclear
when things never were.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-30-2004 10:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

carl, jiminy! how are ye?
07-30-2004 11:00 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How are we WHAT? Tongue

(The long answer was actually just posted in the Refreshed thread in the Dump, if that question was more than just the social niceties of a bass mammoth smiling down upon us.... Big Grin )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 07-30-2004 11:20.

07-30-2004 11:19 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Daniel Amos

hey carl, someone --

pm me the dump password? i haven't been there yet.
07-30-2004 11:22 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Don't take any guff carl, I got yer back dude!

07-30-2004 11:22 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HAHAHAHAHA! That's a funny picture, Stewart! gk gkxxxxkkkkkk!

07-30-2004 11:25 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
hey carl, someone --

NOOOO, don't get sucked into the dump!!! It's worse than a vortex!

07-30-2004 11:30 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
hey carl, someone --

NOOOO, don't get sucked into the dump!!! It's worse than a vortex!

And better too! And y'r partially responsible for the password! Here comes (if it hasn't already).... via PM, that is....

07-30-2004 11:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Disjasked Lerna

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is like eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil. Once you've eaten....

07-30-2004 11:34 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sliiiiiiiithahhhhhh -- sliiiiiiiithahhhhhh -- sliiiiiiiithahhhhhh -- sliiiiiiiithahhhhhh...

Big Grin

Shocked

07-30-2004 11:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Disjasked Lerna

May Tim's blood be on your hands, Carl!

07-30-2004 11:38 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, I always figured it would end up that way anyway.... Big Grin Shocked

By the way, is it Official Bass Mammoth Day around here? Mark Harmon's on the 77smb right now....

07-30-2004 11:40 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Disjasked Lerna

DAMB, now if Pinnock would just show up on the King's X board...

07-30-2004 11:44 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

STUART, dude. Not Stewart. Stewart is a small town north of Terrace BC, that is so small and icky, that their only claim to fame (other than being the location where John Carpenter filmed THE THING) is being close to the border of Hyder Alaska - a similar place only smaller whose big claim to fame is an over proof so strong they call it getting "Hyderized" you drink a shot and not fall over dead you get the drink free. If not, you or your next of kin have to buy a round for the house.

So mister Berger Roy Al it's Stuart. PS You have a really cool name for the circus, ever think of working with white tigers and getting a tan?

07-30-2004 11:46 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Hey Stuart, Stewart is my last name, so don't f with it.

07-30-2004 11:47 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I thought you guys were talking about THIS guy....

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 07-30-2004 11:54.

07-30-2004 11:50 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Was it Chandler or Berger?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH