Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » tim » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page tim
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thumb Up! tim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I still haven't had the chance to finish my album, but I have a few tunes I can email you.....do you have WinZip??

If so I'll zip them to you and have a listen.......remember though they are rough...recorded on a 4track in my apartment with my 4 guitars and my voice Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 08-27-2004 09:50.

08-27-2004 09:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

send 'em on over! (it'll help keep my mind off of the excruciating embarrassment that berger causes himself whenever he speaks in public)
08-27-2004 09:53 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I HEARD THAT YOU LITTLE Jackalope CHANDLER!! AND MAY I REMIND YOU AGAIN! I DO NOT NEED YOU TO BE EMBARRASSED FOR ME! I CAN BE PLAENTY EMBARRASSED ON MY OWN, THANK YOU!! THAT'S RIGHT, PLAENTY! OR WHATEVER!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 08-27-2004 10:10.

08-27-2004 09:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

will do Cool

should be over in 10-15 mins Cool

08-27-2004 09:55 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

just sent them.....they are not zipped...... having problems with my WinZip Mad

08-27-2004 10:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

d8
finish it boy - finish it!
or do I have to get the Jevonator to motivate you- like he done me?

luckily he left my playing hand intact....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-27-2004 10:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
d8
finish it boy - finish it!
or do I have to get the Jevonator to motivate you- like he done me?

luckily he left my playing hand intact....

I've been soooo busy doing the Sediment stuff and Tributes I haven't had time....

my plan is after I get my linux box fixed taking the tracks from Sediment 2 and 3 and re-mix/re-master them and then do my own album with those 5 tracks and maybe 3 new ones.

08-27-2004 10:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

wont at least one or two originals be sprinkled in on
Oct 2?

(saw yer prelim set list to the OTHER Tim....)

I'm intending to do at least 2............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-27-2004 10:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Yeah! Like Jim said ... be careful or he may make you listen to some BANOS crap. Bret still isn't talking to Jevon ...

08-27-2004 10:52 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
wont at least one or two originals be sprinkled in on
Oct 2?

(saw yer prelim set list to the OTHER Tim....)

I'm intending to do at least 2............

I'm thinking maybe Smile not sure 100% but maybe Pleased

08-27-2004 10:52 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Yeah! Like Jim said ... be careful or he may make you listen to some BANOS crap. Bret still isn't talking to Jevon ...

Roll Eyes

I'm gonna be working with a linux program called Audacity......I really want to clean up the tracks I have before I try and release my own album. I'm thinking late December early January.

08-27-2004 10:57 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

nice, Driver8. nice guitars!
08-27-2004 11:02 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
nice, Driver8. nice guitars!

Smile thank you kind sir Smile

it is an honor to recieve such a compliment from someone I have admired for many years.

as soon as I get all my tracks cleaned up and on CD I will mail you a copy. Cool

08-27-2004 11:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Cool
08-27-2004 13:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » tim

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH