Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What if MBD was a single disc? Songs in order of preference or set or » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What if MBD was a single disc? Songs in order of preference or set or
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

What if MBD was a single disc? Songs in order of preference or set or Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I had to narrow the double disk down to a single entity, this is the list of my favorite songs. I have included the song left off for some unknown reason, Nowhere is Someplace. I happen to really like that song found on the MP3.com site.

Meanwhile
Your Long Year
I Get To Wondering
Faithful Street
The Lucky Ones
Ribbons and Bows
Rice Paper Wings
Nowhere is Someplace
Over Her Shoulder
The Staggering Gods
Fingerprints
Joel
Pretty Little Lies
Child On A Leash
Pregnant Pause
She's A Hard Drink
My Beautiful Martyr
Steal Away
And So It Goes
07-11-2002 17:25 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will add the fact that every song is a winner on this double disk and I am still in awe of the craftsmanship and songwriting of each song.
07-11-2002 17:27 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bobd

07-11-2002 17:50 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden
You are one Strange Animal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Spider-Man is moving in a slightly too effeminate fashion.
Very cool unrelated in any way animation though.
07-11-2002 17:58 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
The Spider-Man is moving in a slightly too effeminate fashion.
Very cool unrelated in any way animation though.

put some music to it - it's much better that way

BD

07-11-2002 18:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

More spiderman... Crying

07-12-2002 00:33 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
More spiderman... Crying

Ok, since I started the spidey thing (or one or more of my alter egos actually...), I have made an 80 minute cd-r of MBD on 1 disk. I really only had to cut out about 6 songs, but unfontunately one was And So it goes, just for space... I did add in Nowhere is Someplace though, and took out some of the slower songs like Over Her Shoulder... Just driving around or going to sleep to, it's just much easier to have on one disk. Cool

07-12-2002 00:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
More spiderman... Crying

Ok, since I started the spidey thing (or one or more of my alter egos actually...), I have made an 80 minute cd-r of MBD on 1 disk. I really only had to cut out about 6 songs, but unfontunately one was And So it goes, just for space... I did add in Nowhere is Someplace though, and took out some of the slower songs like Over Her Shoulder... Just driving around or going to sleep to, it's just much easier to have on one disk. Cool

Were you able to download "Nowhere is Someplace"? I thought it was just on streaming audio. I want to burn it to a CD also so that I have it in my collection. Any assistance?

-- The Author of the Post
07-12-2002 08:53 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by arcticsunburn
More spiderman... Crying

quote:

Were you able to download "Nowhere is Someplace"? I thought it was just on streaming audio. I want to burn it to a CD also so that I have it in my collection. Any assistance?

-- The Author of the Post

You can download "any" song from mp3.com. First you need a program called Winamp, play the full version of the song, then hit stop. Then right click on playlist entry and copy the location of the song. Then you can paste it into your browser and hit enter, but if you do it that way it may save it as a temp file. I e-mail it to myself and then do right click- save file as and it's downloading.... Of course, DA makes a few pennines everytime you play it at the website, so keep going back there too! Cool

07-12-2002 09:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What if MBD was a single disc? Songs in order of preference or set or

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH