Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » anyone else notice? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page anyone else notice?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

anyone else notice? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone else notice the Lost Dogs message board is actually turning into a board for people looking for their lost dogs?

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

12-27-2002 10:44 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did notice that too...

But, I thought that might've been a prank...

Guess not, aye?

12-27-2002 10:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
Anyone else notice the Lost Dogs message board is actually turning into a board for people looking for their lost dogs?

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

yeah, it's kind of sad....Frown

12-27-2002 13:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

While sad, it is also a little funny (in a sick humor kind of way.) I do feel bad that they've lost their dog, but I feel even worse that they've lost their ability to read!

-- aotp
12-27-2002 13:17 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i thought it was a prank...
12-27-2002 14:39 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

But there were two people in a row reporting lost dogs. One person even left a phone number. Shall we call it? I have a lot of anytime minutes!!

-- aotp
12-27-2002 14:42 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

yes, do call.
12-27-2002 14:43 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
A Hot Wolly

I didn't call (nor do I plan do), but I did post responses. I guess I could have been really mean and posted responses like:

We have the dog, meet us in front of the post office at 2:37 p.m. with $217 in unmarked bills stuffed into a large manila envelope. If you don't show or you contact the authorities, yer pooch can smooch it's deriere good-bye!

What do y'all think?

-- aotp
12-27-2002 14:51 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Big Grin

12-27-2002 14:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
A Hot Wolly

EdHead:

"Here am I"

Shouldn't that be "Here I am"?

-- aotp
12-27-2002 14:55 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

No.

Big Grin

12-27-2002 14:56 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
A Hot Wolly

Oh, okay EddieHeady, just checkin'.

-- aotp
12-27-2002 14:59 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Simple words three.

Say much they do.

12-27-2002 15:33 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

smartass don't be

ahead, oh go.

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-27-2002 15:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
I didn't call (nor do I plan do), but I did post responses. I guess I could have been really mean and posted responses like:

We have the dog, meet us in front of the post office at 2:37 p.m. with $217 in unmarked bills stuffed into a large manila envelope. If you don't show or you contact the authorities, yer pooch can smooch it's deriere good-bye!

What do y'all think?

-- aotp

the phone number is from Phoenix, I could call and let them know they are on the wrong Lost Dog list...or the right one depending on how you look at it.

BD
12-27-2002 15:53 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

I like the ransom approach better. It's more entertaining.

-- aotp
12-27-2002 15:59 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

actually, check it again.... Dr. Love said he thought it was a good idea and ok with him for folks to post about their lost canines there as well..... Big Grin

12-27-2002 19:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

What would we do without ya Joey?...

You're so "in the know". Tongue

I didn't know he said that...but, I don't read ever post either...

12-28-2002 00:19 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post

What do y'all think?

-- aotp

LOL

12-28-2002 09:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mark is laughing a lot this morning. Thats a good thing.
12-28-2002 10:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » anyone else notice?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH