Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium Again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Imaginarium Again
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Imaginarium Again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those who don't have this 2 disc set, look for it to be in stock
in the next 2 weeks or so.

More info very, very soon..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-04-2004 14:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for what

125.00???

(yikes!)

fill us in when ya kin-- oh wise one

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-04-2004 14:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nah a reprinting....regular price... $20 ....say "no" to ebay.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-04-2004 15:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

well -
who put the Whoo
in Whoo Whoo!!?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-04-2004 15:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

HOT JUMPING MONKEY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-04-2004 15:26 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I have mine but I must say that I am excited for all of you who don't have it yet Pleased

10-04-2004 17:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I may have to buy this one!

again Evil
10-04-2004 18:59 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes, we are very, very happy to get this one back. We are just
fixing a couple of typos on the artwork before sending it off this
week.

10-04-2004 23:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Anything new, or a straight reprint?

10-05-2004 05:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Administrator

Discs themselves should be straight reprint, if I remember
correctly they are full. We may get Doug TenNapel to write
something for the booklet, he kinda wanted to before.

10-05-2004 09:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm... given recent events, I could see the reasoning for letting Doug have a crack at it, although JT's notes are actually pretty good in capturing the spirit of the thing.

And with 70 songs (give or take)? It'd BETTER be full! Big Grin

Potential buyers: Take it from someone who hates everything: You want this. Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 10-05-2004 10:37.

10-05-2004 10:30 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

Wow carl supports something Shocked This is the best two CD set you could ever ever buy. I'm serious. If you are undecided take my word and buy two Tongue

10-05-2004 10:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a 4 CD set for only $40!!!

Tell them what else they've won, dorf.... Big Grin

(a new CAR!!!)

10-05-2004 11:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

Not just a new car carl, but I think we'll throw in this deluxe bait and tackle box... Tongue

10-05-2004 11:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah it really is a bizaare set, unlike anything else that I
can think of. We have had a ton of emails about people
saying their kids love it.

And as for the liner notes I think Doug wanted to kinda tell
a little more about how it all happened inside, more of an
informative essay.

We currently have about 80-90 emails from people waiting
on the reissue that we recieved just in the last month. I think
we cold probably print and reprint this one over and over easy.

I actually listened to it in the car on the way to work today. Smile

10-05-2004 11:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I mean, where else can you find DA meets The Residents other than this Pleased

10-05-2004 11:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Thankfully, nowhere. Tongue

10-05-2004 11:40 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

What about The Earworms Big Grin

10-05-2004 11:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, if the Residents did a song called "I Fought the Puppet Masters, and the Puppet Masters Won," you might have something to work with... Red Face

10-05-2004 12:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

10-05-2004 12:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium Again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH