Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who are the jugheads that keep buying Mr. B off ebay? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who are the jugheads that keep buying Mr. B off ebay?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Who are the jugheads that keep buying Mr. B off ebay? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Support the band, you, you, you...
09-24-2004 21:43 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is bizarre, it seems some people search for Daniel Amos on
ebay but have never tried to search and see if they have a
website. We get emails from people saying they just found the
site....like 4 to 5 years after it was created.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-24-2004 22:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mad

09-24-2004 22:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

There's a web site? I just go to the board.

09-24-2004 23:28 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

who's Mr B?

and what's a Daniel Amos?
09-25-2004 00:14 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

why not put all the items in the webstore on ebay as well....using the 'buy it now' option or something....
09-26-2004 04:07 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I thought about that too but when I sold an extra copy of MBD on ebay it only went for $4.00 Crying

09-26-2004 11:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I thought about that too but when I sold an extra copy of MBD on ebay it only went for $4.00 Crying

well, the choir's site was selling them for 5 bucks, no shipping... and also had them as part of a 12 cd for 20 buck special..... also was available thru bmg for a while..... so i have like 3 extra copies!!! Big Grin
i think i will just hold onto them for now...... my copy signed by the band is still put away next to my alarma bookset...... Cool

09-26-2004 11:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

I was able to give away 3 copies thanks to the choir's site and I still have 3 left.
09-26-2004 12:52 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

well, the choir's site was selling them for 5 bucks, no shipping... and also had them as part of a 12 cd for 20 buck special..... also was available thru bmg for a while..... so i have like 3 extra copies!!! Big Grin
i think i will just hold onto them for now...... my copy signed by the band is still put away next to my alarma bookset...... Cool

That's where my extra MBD CD came from...the 12 CD's for $20.00 at the choir site. I wanted to give it away but everybody I played it for said it was boring. Most people are idiots when it comes to music Mad

09-26-2004 18:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

That's the truth dorf!

MF got several extra copies for $5 and has given all of them out. Everyone he has given it to actually has said it's a great CD ~ even our pastor. He was playing it in the car and his teenage son said, "These old guys rock!"

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-30-2004 00:12 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ebay! Roll Eyes

09-30-2004 13:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who are the jugheads that keep buying Mr. B off ebay?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH