Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Just to prove I'm not Chandler... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just to prove I'm not Chandler...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Just to prove I'm not Chandler... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm posting here on a Tuesday! If I were Chandler, like some of you people think, could I be posting here on a Wednesday like this?! No, because if I were Chandler, I'd be at my loser dayjob in Arkansas or whatever, and I'd only be able to post on a Friday because on Friday, I'd be under the delusion that I was actually getting all of my work donegggkkk!! ggkkkk!

By the way, I just heard the new Choir CD, "O How Many Times Do I Have To Hear This" and believe me, Chandler has become the Perry Como of bass players! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggkkkk!! gk!

04-07-2005 09:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some revelation THAT is, Berger. I had always thought Chandler's playing on the Choir albums was rather Comotose. Red Face

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-07-2005 09:36 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAHAHAHAHAGGCCXXXXKKKKK!!!! COMOtose!! Take that, Chandlerggkk!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgkk! Good one, Mommy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-07-2005 09:52.

04-07-2005 09:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If Tim is Perry Como, and Derri is Paul Wlliams, who
is Dan and Steve? Hmmmm? Who is Dan and Steve?

04-07-2005 09:57 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

No coincidence Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Steve and Dan ... a short history.

Back in the 70s the two teamed up and formed a band called Stevely Dan. As this didn't work out they changed to Steely Dan and thus became a music and recording legend. The decision to replace their eyebrows with live ferrets for an upcoming photo shoot, however, proved to be a bad one and eventually they disbanded to become a folk trio.
04-07-2005 10:52 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I heard Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that Berger Roy is playing at C-Stone this year in the Windex-Tent or the Drano-Under-Ground. Can someone confirm this?
04-07-2005 14:56 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

No, actually I'll be in the "Middle-aged Women Who Wear Camaflouge And The Men Who Love Them" tent.

But IS there a Windex tent this year?!!!

04-07-2005 14:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i heard you were going to present your new film, "Mule Pasta" at Flickerings this year, Berger?
04-07-2005 15:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Actually Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is the Industrial Cleaners And the Artists Who Use Them tent.

As for the other: I'm not a woman but I did plan to show up in my camaflouges. You? Shocked
04-07-2005 15:03 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

There's an "Industrial Cleaners And the Artists Who Use Them" tent??!! HOW EXCITING!! GK!

Well, I'm HALF woman (sometimes) but no, I don't own no ccckkcamafouge dresswear, myself.

Hey, if Chandler wanted to camaflouge himself, he could come as an Interesting Bass Player!! No one would recognize him!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaggggccxxxxxxxkkkkkkkk!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-07-2005 15:09.

04-07-2005 15:08 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah what was it... Booger El' Gal?

04-07-2005 15:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Buegner Le Gal, thanks very much! ggkkkk!!

04-07-2005 15:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Berg, my friend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would be verrrrrrrry careful on that last part.
You strike verrrrrrrry close to the truth.

Chandler comes camied with some sort of vendetta against you. I see it! I see it like it's set in stone. Be careful.

In fact, just skip C-Stone and join us down in SOCAL for our little detergent sniffing party with Wes Berlin. Tongue Shocked

PS: Berg, you ought to check out the "Dennis" thread in the Unmentionables section (or ot, whatever) of this board.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 04-07-2005 15:22.

04-07-2005 15:17 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Wow! Thanks!! What kind of detergent?!!!

04-07-2005 15:23 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

It's a schmorgousbord (sp?) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me personally? I'm partial to Boraxo. It's what my family has always used to wash naughty children's mouths out with.

You?
04-07-2005 15:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i was planning to wear this to Cstone:

Do you think i would stand out too much, Berger, if everybody else is in camoflauge?
04-07-2005 15:35 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Oooooooo, Bax Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kind of the shimmery nightgown of psycho-ware. I like it! Big Grin Tongue
04-07-2005 15:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Rar! Tongue

04-07-2005 16:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

RE: Just to prove I'm not Chandler... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
I'm posting here on a Tuesday! If I were Chandler, like some of you people think, could I be posting here on a Wednesday like this?! No, because if I were Chandler, I'd be at my loser dayjob in Arkansas or whatever, and I'd only be able to post on a Friday because on Friday, I'd be under the delusion that I was actually getting all of my work donegggkkk!! ggkkkk!

By the way, I just heard the new Choir CD, "O How Many Times Do I Have To Hear This" and believe me, Chandler has become the Perry Como of bass players! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggkkkk!! gk!

You gotta give Chandler something to work with. You give him Perry Como, he'll play Perry Como. The Choir's been at the foot of the cross alittle too long now. They need to get to the open tomb and spice things up a bit and give chandler something he can sink his strings into. Hell at the reate they're going even you could play that stuff. They don't need a bassist extraordinaire like Chandler.

04-08-2005 22:42 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
They need to get to the open tomb and spice things up a bit and give chandler something he can sink his strings into.

Double Ditto!

04-09-2005 19:11 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Just to prove I'm not Chandler...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH