Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey, everyone! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey, everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Hey, everyone! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does everyone remember what song they were listening to when they had their first huff of Windex?

Mine was "Los Angeles" by Frank Black.

"I wanna live in Los Angle-less, Not the one in Los Angle-less, Not the one in South California, They got one in South Patigonia!"
HaHa, I love that songggggkkkkx!

05-16-2003 15:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ain't done never huffed the stuff!

But I watched a movie once that a guy used it fer his excema...Wait...I'm gonna put some on me elbow...be right back...

05-16-2003 15:47 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I was listening to Tiffany's remake of the classic: I think we're alone now.
05-16-2003 16:04 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

OOOOH!I LOVE that song!

05-16-2003 16:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Does everyone remember what song they were listening to when they had their first huff of Windex?

"I wanna live in Los Angle-less, Not the one in Los Angle-less, Not the one in South California, They got one in South Patigonia!"

why the "Let's Spin" video of course!

"Gene Pool! Geeennneeee Pooool! Gene Poool! I like to say that name! Gene Pool!" Cool

05-16-2003 16:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

social distortion- another state of mind.... Cool

05-16-2003 16:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

quote:
why the "Let's Spin" video of course!

HAHAHAGGKKXXX! (cough cough)

05-16-2003 16:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Pleased

Okay, I was really watching "Rock-a-bye sweetheart!" Tongue

05-16-2003 16:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ernest Borgnine's Nipples
unregistered

quote:

I've never huffed windex ... but it does wonders as an enema ... who-wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I likes me that fizzy feelin'!

It also works wonders on getting out those moral understains out of Bea Arthur's leather thong ... sorry, force of habit ... it's now joey's leather thong!
05-16-2003 23:09
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

For me it was Hound of Heaven, on HD. Guess which version.

"DA, DA, DA"

Sniffin and a wipin.

Hey did you know windex also works in a pinch on the kids when you can't find the wipes? Oh yeah baby, just give 'er a couple of squirts and use a tissue. Shines chrome too.

05-17-2003 00:26 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Pleased

Okay, I was really watching "Rock-a-bye sweetheart!" Tongue

Now that's true, raw talent! Big Grin

05-22-2003 02:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey, everyone!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH