Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This is ridiculous » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is ridiculous 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

This is ridiculous Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With a band as talented as DA one must not torture oneself by limiting the amount of favorite songs to only 5. I say 5 per album.Except for that first piece of country insanity. That only gets my vote for Skeptic's Song. And Bootleg which gets my vote for the wonderful Everyone's Fallen Down. As for the rest, here goes:

Shotgun Angel Horrendous Disc
1. Shotgun Angel 1. I Love You #19
2. Lady Good-bye 2. Sky King(out across the sky)
3. The Whistler 3. Man In The Moon
4. He's Gonna Do A Number On You 4. Never Leave You
5. Better 5. Horrendous Disc

Alarma Doppleganger
1. Alarma 1. Hollow Man
2. Big Time Big Deal 2. New Car
3. Colored By 3. Mall All Over The World
4. Walls Of Doubt 4. The Double
5. Ghost Of The Heart 5. Here I Am

Vox Humana Fearful Symmetry
1. Travelog 1. The Pool
2. Live And Let Live 2. Shadow Catcher
3. Dance Stop 3. Sleep Silent Child
4. As The World Turns 4. Instruction Through Film
5. Sanctuary 5. Neverland Ballroom

Darn Floor Big Bite Kalhoun
1. Return Of The Beat Menace 1. Big Warm Sweet Interior
2. The Unattainable Earth 2. I Will Return
3. Half Light Epoch And Phase 3. Tracking The Amorous Man
4. Strange Animals 4. Prayer Wheel
5. Earth Household 5. Virgin Falls

Motorcycle Bibleland
1. Motorcycle 1. Bibleland
2. Grace Is The Smell Of Rain 2. Low Crawls High Times
3. Traps Ensnares 3. The Bubble Bursts
4. Wonderful 4. Constance Of The Univ.
5. So Long 5. She's Working Here

Songs Of The Heart Buechner's Dream
1. Uneasy Lies The Head Of The 1. Author Of The Story
Confidence Man 2. Rice Paper Wings
2. The Organ Bar 3. Ribbons And Bows
3. Sins Of The Fathers 4. Faithful Street
4. Loveland 5. The Staggering Gods
5. Get Into The Bus Aloha

I know I have 5 songs for the 2nd disc of Buechner but I don't have it anymore so I don't remember the names except for Pregnant Pause.

11-23-2004 17:48 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great thread. It will require a bit of thought Tongue

11-23-2004 17:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by eddie p
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I didn't mean for it to come out looking all jumbled like that. I tried to erase it and forget about it but I was too late.Noone's gonna type in all that stuff anyway. Except maybe you Dorf.

11-23-2004 17:54 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

You might be surprised. Big Grin

11-23-2004 17:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I am pleased to see "She's Working Here" is in your Bibleland top 5 Tongue

11-23-2004 17:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

worst Da song ever.... Red Face

Cool
11-23-2004 18:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woolly Eggwhisk

You've got to be saying that just because I like that song. It can't be that you're so tasteless that you don't like that gem.
Why don't you try "Meal" off of Shotgun Angel or some of that .crap off of the first album. Or maybe how about that "When Everyone Wore Hats" that everyone on this board seems to be so enamored with. Or "If You Want To" or "Gate Of The World" or "Theo's Logic" or how about "A Sigh For You". There's alot of stuff there to choose from without dissing "She's Working Here".

11-23-2004 19:34 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

yes, i don't have a right to my opinion..... Red Face

Cool
11-23-2004 19:36 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't think anyone has ever talked back to him like that!

11-23-2004 19:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I didn't say you didn't have a right to your opinion.
It's just obvious that with a song like "Meal" out there that for you to pick "She's Working Here" as the worst DA song ever you are either just trying to get to me or you don't know the difference between a great song and a worst song. Granted "Meal" was a joke song but you've still got a lot of other avacado material there.
Go on Joey you can do it.
Try again.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eddie p: 11-23-2004 19:53.

11-23-2004 19:52 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Princess flower bottom Princess flower bottom is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like she's working here! I heard Eleanor does too.....

11-23-2004 19:54 Princess flower bottom is offline Send an Email to Princess flower bottom Search for Posts by Princess flower bottom Add Princess flower bottom to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

That was him, Eddie.

11-23-2004 19:57 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wha? Confused
how come you guys don't accept me? i am a Da fan too.... Crying

11-23-2004 19:58 Princess flower bottom is offline Send an Email to Princess flower bottom Search for Posts by Princess flower bottom Add Princess flower bottom to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

The CIA was really nasty to you, wasn't it Joey?

11-23-2004 20:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Let me get this straight.
Joey not only has bad taste, but he's a split personality as well as a transexual?

11-23-2004 20:24 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

worst Da song ever.... Red Face

"I Believe in You" is! Tongue

11-23-2004 20:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by eddie p
You've got to be saying that just because I like that song. It can't be that you're so tasteless that you don't like that gem.
Why don't you try "Meal" off of Shotgun Angel or some of that .crap off of the first album. Or maybe how about that "When Everyone Wore Hats" that everyone on this board seems to be so enamored with. Or "If You Want To" or "Gate Of The World" or "Theo's Logic" or how about "A Sigh For You". There's alot of stuff there to choose from without dissing "She's Working Here".

He has hated that song for a long time! Confused
I don't get it!

Of course other than the first DA record, I like all the songs you dis here! Shocked

11-23-2004 20:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i don't think anyone has ever talked back to him like that!

Tongue LOL! Tongue Other than me? Tongue

No even Uncle Ralph is not so blunt! Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 11-23-2004 20:37.

11-23-2004 20:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

she's working here just doesn't sound like Da.... it has no character to it at all... just sounds like something you would here on the radio.....
at least with meal or skeptic's song, or some of the early stuff, you can at least laugh at it and say "what the heck???" Tongue
she's working here is just flat out bland and boring... nothing amusing about it.. and it takes a little extra effort to program a cd player to skip certain songs..... Red Face

Pleased

11-23-2004 21:23 Princess flower bottom is offline Send an Email to Princess flower bottom Search for Posts by Princess flower bottom Add Princess flower bottom to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Princess flower bottom
she's working here just doesn't sound like Da.... it has no character to it at all... just sounds like something you would here on the radio.....
at least with meal or skeptic's song, or some of the early stuff, you can at least howl like a feathered hen at it and say "what the heck???" Tongue
she's working here is just flat out bland and boring... nothing amusing about it.. and it takes a little extra effort to program a cd player to skip certain songs..... Red Face

Pleased

Hey Joey! You forgot to log in as Joey! Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 11-23-2004 21:25.

11-23-2004 21:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This is ridiculous

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH