Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Spirit West Coast » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spirit West Coast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Spirit West Coast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why don't I see the boys playing at Spirit West Coast this weekend down in Monterey? Laguna Seca is a good Central Coast location to draw Lost Dog fans from Central California and 77s/Da fans from the Bay Area.

Randy Stonehill is the only one that I see performing there.

07-25-2002 14:52 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Am I the only one that cares about concerts in California?

Boo HooCrying
07-25-2002 17:57 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
mannequin left
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-19-2002

Ca concerts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am very much interested in CA concerts, but I don't think that we will ever see DA or the Eddies at Laguna Seca. I asked the DA people at Cornerstone why they are never invited to Spirit and was told that prophets are never respected in their home towns. That was a fairly charitable remark; my own is far too suspicious and judgemental to be worth repeating.
07-25-2002 19:38 mannequin left is offline Send an Email to mannequin left Search for Posts by mannequin left Add mannequin left to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

speaking of DA and California......

what ever happened to them possibly doing a show there soon???

Townsends???

BD
07-25-2002 21:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Spirit West Coast

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH