Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » April 7, 2001 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page April 7, 2001
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

April 7, 2001 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was on this day, four years ago, that God saw fit to cross my path with that of brother Terry.

It was a special day, of course, and very easy to remember, for it is/was my wife's birthday.

I mark this day and share it with y'all as well, only to say thank you to our God for all the friendships and events He has brought to pass.

"For I know the plans I have for you; plans to prosper you--never to harm you!"
04-06-2005 13:10 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-06-2005 13:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool, Brother Theo Smile

Wish your wife a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us crazy folk................

and I am delighted to be one who has crossed your path Cool Cool Cool Cool

hey, carl, whatchoo cryin' about, huh?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-06-2005 15:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Bday to Mrs. Obrastoff! Smile )

God is so good in the way He causes us to cross paths with the right people at the right time. Bless you during this time of rememberance Theo! Smile

Along with carl: Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-06-2005 16:29 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Thankx! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

See ya'll in CA with yer new baby! Tongue Cool
04-07-2005 15:01 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

And now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here it is that night I#$#UIOQ#YOQI#YO#IY#OIY@I#$POP#UIY$#

I'm sorry. But anything other than the transparent truth would just be something other than me....
04-07-2005 22:34 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahh.. a lil slice o life?

Well - blessing toward you- cuz of terry we saw u sung.
and will c.u.sung agin i'ze hopes.

really, - take a blessing- I got an extra.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-08-2005 11:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thankx Jiminy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Morning has broken. The night is over.

New day.

Ever'thang looks better in the light of day. Cool
04-08-2005 11:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

even with burnt marshmallows......

04-08-2005 13:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I love burnt marshmallows. Pleased

That is one of my favorite pics that I have seen of Andrew. He must have been a delight, Theo. Wink

Smile
04-08-2005 15:20 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Thankx! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
See ya'll in CA with yer new baby! Tongue Cool

I wish we could come. Just not a feasible trip this year. Frown

Smile
04-08-2005 15:21 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

is it time to say..

"chicken!" ??

04-08-2005 15:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Me, chicken? Confused

Nope, just no $$$$$. Having babies and sponsoring concerts cost a lot of dough. Pleased

Smile
04-08-2005 15:28 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

why you !,- you.!...
you concert sponserer you!

When you git them dogs by the collar... - tell em
theres Big Fire Hydrant in MN/WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-08-2005 17:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'll be glad to tell em, if you can render the $$$$. I can't sponsor 2 shows. Mad

Smile
04-08-2005 21:39 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » April 7, 2001

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH