Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It must be Friday!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It must be Friday!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Shocked It must be Friday!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lookit all the people, it must be Friday....whooohooo I
don't have to show up at work tomorrow!!!

07-06-2005 15:04 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Really? That's news to me. MF will be home to help me with the children tomorrow and the older children will be gone from about 10 to 3 or 4 with their grandparents.............

.............DAmb it, I just checked my calendar and I have to wait 3 days for that. Mad

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-06-2005 15:06 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAMB!!!!

i have to see my mom-in-law tonight.
07-06-2005 15:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd love to see my mom-in-law tonight. Her job prevents that. Frown

Smile
07-06-2005 15:16 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

bereal -- it was great meeting you and Mountain Fan and the kids, as well.
07-06-2005 15:17 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i bet you couldn't say the same to my mom-in-law, Tim.
07-06-2005 15:20 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

Glad you didn't think I was an .idiot or a fake since I just stood there with a big goofy grin on my face. It's not every day I get to meet my favorite musicians. Combine that with the baby fog that kept me from thinking of what I really wanted to ask you guys. You get the picture. You'd think growing up around musicians I wouldn't have been phased, but alas, I'm just as goofy as the next fan. Big Grin

Smile
07-06-2005 15:22 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i didn't think you were goofy or fake or anything of the sort. i really enjoyed talking with you.
07-06-2005 15:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Not even a lil bit goofy?
07-06-2005 15:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

Thanks Tim. Smile )

Smile
07-06-2005 15:34 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

howdy baxter!
07-06-2005 15:34 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

well Audi-J
I DO have Friday on my Mind

does that count?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-06-2005 15:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Ever notice how Chandler's posts are way less interesting than mine?!! GKK! RARF!

07-06-2005 15:35 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Tim C-

the C Stone Choir was great- cept thay had a bass player who twerent worth 6 pence..

(he were fillin big shoes, and was gracious and all..but did a LOT of looking at everyone elses guitar necks-ya know?)

Next Time?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-06-2005 15:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Ever notice how Chandler's posts are way less interesting than mine?!! GKK! RARF!

Really? Confused

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 07-06-2005 16:03.

07-06-2005 15:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hey Tim! i was sure that this was the year i would actually speak with you at Cstone (and not just stand in the shadows gawking at a fellow Monrovian).

And neither of us made it!
07-06-2005 15:39 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Who tried to fill Tim's big shoes at Cstone?
07-06-2005 15:40 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

.berger, how can i put this. in the realm of, um...let's call it"entertainment", it is rather difficult to compete with someone who suddenly starts barking and calls everyone "mommy."
07-06-2005 15:42 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Who tried to fill Tim's big shoes at Cstone?

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy's Clue
...a bass player who twerent worth 6 pence

07-06-2005 15:54 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wink
07-06-2005 15:55 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It must be Friday!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH