Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cat Scratch Fevah! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cat Scratch Fevah!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Cat Scratch Fevah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Was yappin with Rob this afternoon. Don't know if y'all realize but Cat Scratch premiers this Saturday night on Nicholodean at 8:00 PM PAC Time. Four episodes will air.

Rob says they're not the episodes he would have picked to air first, but hey! it wasn't his call! Tongue

Make sure to watch and then make sure to heave a huge HOOWAH!! here so the guys can read it and be encouraged! What a lot of work they've put into this!!!

-theo

PS: Oh duh! I just noticed the Cat Scratch thread. I'm so sorry. Well, I hope this helped at any rate. Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 07-05-2005 18:51.

07-05-2005 18:49 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like this one much more than the other one. Any thread with your cute, little, blue face is superior.
07-05-2005 18:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will give a HUGE RAVE - hopin' and prayin' for a BIG Response on this one!!!

~f

dit, dit, doo
07-05-2005 22:01 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

it was cool that Uncle Terry said at C Stone, near the end of the Dogs show.....

"I got a plug-one here, on Nickalodeon this Saturday coming up- the 9th of July- at 8 pm - a little cartoon - and I did the music for it.....

If enough of you tune in - I won't have to come back here next year.
No Wait - I'm just kidding bout that , you all."

well - thats paraphrased, but close.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-06-2005 11:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
I'm stoked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and extremely happy. Stoked for "the guys" and happy for my own selfish viewing pleasure. Uncle Terry's and Rob's touch on the next generation (like my 6 year old, Ethan).

Okay, BAX. You stumped me. My "BLUE" face? Roll Eyes I will not! NOT! N O T !!!! be your like love smurf. Tongue Wink

How about these little blue faces?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
07-06-2005 12:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I believe the face may look blue because the 'shirt looks so white.......

wazup Theo????

thought bout you at C- stone, I could see you on that stage..really..I'm not kidding..honest..it could happen again......

07-06-2005 12:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Attention RE: Cat Scratch Fevah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this is not a thread about ted nugent! Big Grin

Cool
07-06-2005 12:35 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Thankx Jiminy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I make myself content with fact that I spent two wonderful years with the guys at C-Stone and I cherish the memories. I'm working on another album for AAR, but the truth is the truth--C-Stoners aren't about to single me out. I rode on Terry's and the Dog's coattails all the way and...

IT WAS STINKIN' OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool
07-06-2005 12:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

tell ya what--
I could change my name to Leo..
and we could some year do a Leo and Theo gig..

fraid we'd be out of the back of my van though..

dont know if in your experiences there at C-stone you saw -
one of the coolest things ...was kids literally playing out of the back of their car (must of had some cheap generator or something)
we saw a good handful of those as we were walking through the areas..it was actually cool!, .....

this one band was literally in a swampy hole, with the drummer still in the U haul..and a ONE HANDED guitar player (he had a pick devise on his strumming arm..but ended up mostly banging on the strings with his forearm..they really ROCKED.

gotta dig up that name....

so theres hope in the fields, my friend.

07-06-2005 14:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Hgggkkk! Good lord, where am I.

Ok, let me see if I got this right. Ted Nugent was at Cornerstone playing in the back of a U-Haul with Theo who banged a guitar repeatedely against his own head? What?! WHAT??!!!

07-06-2005 14:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I thought you were on Bass....? Confused

07-06-2005 14:19 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WAS I??!!! It's all rather fuzzy right now. ggkkkkkk!!

07-06-2005 14:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hgggkkk! Good lord, where am I.

Ok, let me see if I got this right. Ted Nugent was at Cornerstone playing in the back of a U-Haul with Theo who banged a guitar repeatedely against his own head? What?! WHAT??!!!

i would pay cash money to see that........ Big Grin

Cool
07-06-2005 14:26 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Well, joey, you're in luck. It appears that they've made a cartoon out of it or something.

07-06-2005 14:28 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool! i knew teg nugent tied into this whole thing somehow........ Big Grin

Cool
07-06-2005 14:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

JOIN TRIBE NUGE!!!!
07-06-2005 14:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Well, joey, you're in luck. It appears that they've made a cartoon out of it or something.

Yeah its called Catscratch about a french cheese eating catwoman
or something...

07-06-2005 14:36 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Yeah!! It's all true! Ted Nugent and Lindsay Lohan play a couple of animated cats what lives in a U-Haul and say funny things and stuff of that nature! And they talk about nuclear physics and such!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-06-2005 14:56.

07-06-2005 14:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

oh good grief! .berger, you idiot! just go read the top of this thread. Just read that part. you've got it all wrong as usual!
07-06-2005 14:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Yeah!! It's all true! Ted nugent and Lindsay Lohan play a couple of animated cats what lives in a U-Haul and say funny things and stuff of that nature! And they talk about nuclear physics and such!!

berger, are you sure you could understand this cartoon? Confused

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-06-2005 14:45 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cat Scratch Fevah!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH