Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » For Immediate Release From Aar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For Immediate Release From Aar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

For Immediate Release From Aar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AAR is proud and excited to have Theo (me!!) =-) represented through the same agency that represents the Lost Dogs, 77s and Roe. For future booking, please contact:

Provision National Booking
Larry Laster

larry@provisionnational.com
www.provisionnational.com

More than anything AAR is grateful for the kean and sincere interest PNB is showing our cause and interests.

All thankx to our God! Cool Big Grin
07-15-2005 18:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: For Immediate Release From Aar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very coolSmile

07-16-2005 05:44 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
In honor of the occasion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a VERY rough sample from the material being worked on for the final CAACONAA album, "You had to have been there." The tune is "Church of the Intellect."

Hope the link works! Tongue Shocked

http://www.nadville.com/images/theo2/Church.wma
07-16-2005 10:56 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Provision National
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-16-2005

RE: For Immediate Release From Aar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
AAR is proud and excited to have Theo (me!!) =-) represented through the same agency that represents the Lost Dogs, 77s and Roe. For future booking, please contact:

Provision National Booking
Larry Laster

larry@provisionnational.com
www.provisionnational.com

More than anything AAR is grateful for the kean and sincere interest PNB is showing our cause and interests.

All thankx to our God! Cool Big Grin

Theo beat me to the punch. We are very excited to be working with Theo, and look forward to hearing from you all wanting to bring him, his music, and his message to your town.

Experience the music.
07-16-2005 11:16 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

Maybe someday we can get you out here to the east coast. Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-16-2005 19:43 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Well...you dear lady Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-19-2005 15:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

theo did well in the midwest...last October
small crowd of LOYAL fans!
now he needs a BIG crowd of unknowns..

Dern cool there Theo

and LarryL- how cool of you- didnt know what PNB was all about..

Now I be a fraid to send you my latest music.
(too late- it be gone.)

Keep us posted there Mr O.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-19-2005 15:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Jim-jiminy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You da best, mon! Cool
07-19-2005 16:26 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » For Immediate Release From Aar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH