Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How to mess with your wife and kids... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How to mess with your wife and kids...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Big Grin How to mess with your wife and kids... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

STEP 1: Borrow your wife's mini-van
STEP 2: Insert disc 2 from MBD
STEP 3: Drive around and listen to MBD at an appropriate volume level (read: LOUD!)
STEP 4: Return home at the end of "And So It Goes"
STEP 5: Shut off van without removing CD or reducing volume
STEP 6: Wait for wife to drive the kids somewhere without you

About 15 minutes into her trip, strange, staticky noises will emanate from the speakers causing her to wonder what the heck is wrong with the van. Then, unusual music will start playing causing her to wonder why the radio spontaneously turned itself on.

Good times!

08-23-2005 01:31 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

That happened to us once. I quickly realized what it was but was startled when it began playing suddenly. We had a good laugh.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-23-2005 03:01 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Classic Cool

08-23-2005 07:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've done the same thing with a Relient K CD. There is about 7 minutes of silence and then someone yells, "Pepperoni!!" It scared the crap out of her and our 4 yr old.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
08-23-2005 08:35 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

jist last weekend I got a mini jolt ..more of a smile really
when I heard

stop surfing!

must have been too long since OE was on the platter

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-23-2005 10:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How to mess with your wife and kids...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH