Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's the 80s... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's the 80s...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaveBahm DaveBahm is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-11-2005

It's the 80s... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello...
Anybody know where I can find a downloadable file of "It's the 80s, so where's the Rocket Packs?" KLYT radio in Albuquerque used to play that song when I was in high school, and I regret never buying the album.
08-11-2005 19:02 DaveBahm is offline Send an Email to DaveBahm Homepage of DaveBahm Search for Posts by DaveBahm Add DaveBahm to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

RE: It's the 80s... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you got 100 bucks.... Shocked

http://cgi.ebay.com/DANIEL-AMOS-Alarma-C...DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ

if not, i'm sure somebody here can email you an mp3....... Wink

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 08-11-2005 19:07.

08-11-2005 19:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaveBahm
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be great if someone would do that! I'll even put a link to this site from my site.
08-11-2005 20:58 DaveBahm is offline Send an Email to DaveBahm Homepage of DaveBahm Search for Posts by DaveBahm Add DaveBahm to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice site! Dorf will like your "controversial art".

08-11-2005 21:49 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

ok

but only for a day or so unless the a-bros say to take it down now

http://www.bigdork.org/music/MP3_Month
08-11-2005 21:58 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Nah we are more concerned with free distribuion of entire albums
to potentially 100s or 1000s of people. We just want to protect the
market and need to repress. So that a repressing is validated.
Which currently by the ebay prices I think it is, whic is why we are
trying to get that worked out with Tom and Terry.

But if all the people that don't currently have the albums can get
them for free..because the are out of print...then the market is
diminished. And then the need to reprint is reduced.

Having these old albums in print and available to a valid market,
to help bring in more funds to get to Terry/the band..is the goal.

08-12-2005 12:09 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

yes. we need re-releases ASAP!! Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-12-2005 13:00 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I GOT the Re release of VH (Stunt)

Its been re released since my re- release.

Re Release the Re Released Re- release!!

RE- ally!

give us all the artwork this time (I know I know)..

heck-_ i'll buy another .....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-12-2005 13:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by DaveBahm
That would be great if someone would do that! I'll even put a link to this site from my site.

Wow, I wish I could afford to have you paint something for my house! You are a great artist. Keep up the good work. Smile

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-12-2005 13:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
ok

but only for a day or so unless the a-bros say to take it down now

http://www.bigdork.org/music/MP3_Month

Thx El- now I can listen to it TODAY
here at work.....

08-12-2005 13:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Dave
American Church in modern times...
(why of course I clicked on Controversial art-you know me)

tasty!

lots of VERY nice things - the talent here shames me.
Thanks for showin up and showin us.

08-12-2005 13:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

Wow, I wish I could afford to have you paint something for my house! You are a great artist. Keep up the good work. Smile

WOW.......i will need to order some prints when i get moved Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-12-2005 13:15 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by PuP

WOW!!! That is fantastic! You do some great work!

08-12-2005 13:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by PuP

WOW!!! That is fantastic! You do some great work!

yeah... i saw the route 66 stuff... do you have Da's Songs of the Heart cd? Smile )
lot's of stuff about route 66..... or even better is the When Everyone Wore Hats Book set.... Cool

Cool
08-12-2005 15:14 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaveBahm

Sweet! Thanks for the song, and thanks for the compliments and encouragement. DA did songs about Route 66? How cool!

Glad you like the controversial pieces. "Church in Modern Times" was created around the time I graduated from Oral Roberts University in 1991. I was burned out with the evangelical church, and being that I was born with CP and have used a walker all my life, plenty of "faith people" have tried to or wanted to lay hands on me to get me healed (I was raised in one of those type of churches). About the time I created that painting, I was beginning to realize that God loves me as I am and that He will somehow use my disability to encourage others (I hope). I still struggle with God's perfect will versus the fact that He can heal.

Ooh...my wife is making tortillas and needs help...gotta run! Sorry to get personal so soon!
08-12-2005 20:30 DaveBahm is offline Send an Email to DaveBahm Homepage of DaveBahm Search for Posts by DaveBahm Add DaveBahm to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Wow! He listens to DA, paints and makes tortillas.

Can you come live with my family?

08-12-2005 21:11 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Great post. That's a testimony all in itself.

08-12-2005 21:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Dave, you and your wife make tortillas? Could you send me the recipe in a private message (PM)? We love tortillas, but I've never learned how to make em.

btw, I am sorry to hear that you grew up in one of those types of churches that thinks they have the power to heal. I think they have good intentions, but sure do hurt a lot of people in the process because they fail to see that God can use people to heal someone, but doesn't always choose to heal physically for whatever reason. We have to remember that Paul had a thorn in his flesh that God chose to leave there, and look at what he did to further the Kingdom. Wink Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 08-13-2005 14:23.

08-13-2005 14:22 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: It's the 80s... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
if you got 100 bucks.... Shocked

http://cgi.ebay.com/DANIEL-AMOS-Alarma-C...DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ

if not, i'm sure somebody here can email you an mp3....... Wink

That was our own jolly holiday who sold that! Pleased

08-13-2005 14:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:
Ooh...my wife is making tortillas and needs help...gotta run! Sorry to get personal so soon!

Greetings & welcome!

(Do you make tortillies over a bunsen burner?)
08-15-2005 07:49 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's the 80s...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH