Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ed Mctaggart Photos? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ed Mctaggart Photos?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Ed Mctaggart Photos? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in looking at the 2005 fender guitar catalog, i noticed an artist photo credited to Ed McTaggart.....is this the same Ed??? I would post the pic, but i can't find it online anywhere....

there is also a pic by Jonathan Chu in there (Mike Knott's old manager)

ton's of christian musicians in the catalog, which is somewhat cool....now if they would just use BETTER musician......

terry plays guild, doesn't he? (owned by fender)
mike roe plays a strat
derri uses fenders and gretch (also owned by fender)

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-31-2005 12:36 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Probably is Ed, he's in da business.

08-31-2005 14:01 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Probably is Ed, he's in da business.

cool. thanks

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-31-2005 14:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Fender Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I remember reading that Fender was one of Ed's earlier contracts.
09-02-2005 14:43 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ed Mctaggart Photos?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH