Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » On SHOTGUN ANGEL - ever notice? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page On SHOTGUN ANGEL - ever notice?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

On SHOTGUN ANGEL - ever notice? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On SHOTGUN ANGEL, in the sound effects between "Whistler" and "He's Gonna Do A Number On You", where it sounds like someone's walking into a bar or something: Has anyone else ever noticed that there's a short snippet of "Skeptics Song" in there? It's like the song is playing in the "bar", and you can hear "Oh my, you'll fry...".

I think this was more audible on the REVELATION version. I had to listen hard to hear it on the original S.A.

12-30-2005 06:56 ftg3plus4 is offline Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep, I remember hearing that Tongue
12-30-2005 08:29 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool~
Never heard that.
time to dust off the heaphones...

Then you can listen to the intro to Breathe -by Pink Floyd..and hear just HOW Mad one has been.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-30-2005 08:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Oh my, you'll fry as we wave goodbye to you..."

Yeah, that's the lyric/song Terry loves to hate.

12-30-2005 12:10 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

How could I have missed that Shocked I'll dig it out in the morning Tongue

12-30-2005 23:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I always loved that part, it kinda sounds warped at the end.

12-31-2005 13:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » On SHOTGUN ANGEL - ever notice?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH