Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I bought two CD's today » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I bought two CD's today
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I bought two CD's today Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I splurged today and bought two CD's. I was supposed to be buying stuff for my wedding next Sat. and I stoped by best buy. I couldn't pass up Making God Smile. It is so beautiful. Terry's song is great but my favorite is Randy Stonehill. If you don't have this yet you need to get it now! I also bought The Talking Heads True Stories CD. Now that is a truly beautiful CD.

08-25-2002 02:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I also bought The Talking Heads True Stories CD. Now that is a truly beautiful CD.

Amen to that! That is such a good and fun album. Oh yeah . . . Making God Smile is pretty cool, too. Big Grin

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-25-2002 02:34 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratulations and good luck on the wedding!

08-25-2002 10:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I broke down this week and bought Adam Again's Live @Cornerstone 2000. It made me cry.
LK-9

08-25-2002 10:29 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Congratulations and good luck on the wedding!

suck up! Wink

really though, congrats on getting married! Life's much better with a wife and kids! Smile )

BD

08-25-2002 11:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Thanks guys. I am really excited and a little nervious. God put this together from the start and it's amazing to see how good things are working out. I can't wait!!!

Adam Again--Live At Cornerstone is such a neat CD. It does bring tears to your eyes. I was listening to Starflyer 59--The Fashion Focus the other day and realized that Gene produced it and I was overwhealmed at how much I miss seeing his name. I swear it's on half of the Christian CD's I have from the ninetys.

08-25-2002 12:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It'll be great and go just fine. When you find the right person, there's no need to be nervous. Just thank God.

08-25-2002 12:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
realized that Gene produced it and I was overwhealmed at how much I miss seeing his name. I swear it's on half of the Christian CD's I have from the ninetys.

Crying

Gene

08-25-2002 14:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

hey dorfsmith, congrats on your upcoming wedding - that's wonderful!

2 of my big brothers have gotten married & they're both really happy... and much nicer now, too!! haha ....a good wife is an amazing thing Big Grin

08-25-2002 14:23 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I broke down this week and bought Adam Again's Live @Cornerstone 2000. It made me cry.
LK-9

I don't cry to that one anymore... it took about 10 listenings to get to that point though.

08-25-2002 14:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by anne

2 of my big brothers have gotten married & they're both really happy... and much nicer now, too!!

heh heh

sqtm

BD

08-25-2002 14:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
hey dorfsmith, congrats on your upcoming wedding - that's wonderful!

2 of my big brothers have gotten married & they're both really happy... and much nicer now, too!! haha ....a good wife is an amazing thing Big Grin

I'm sure that's what my sister's say about their big brotherBig Grin

08-25-2002 14:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

wide eyed wonder Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup, my sister & i just stand back and marvel.

my oldest bro, for example, was always cool, but now he's (gasp) friendly! nice! sociable!
who would have thought that would ever happen?
also, he's stopped smacking me. Wink

it's a testament to the power of "the right woman".

08-25-2002 14:39 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

anne
Mind Peach

Date Registered: March 2002
Location: You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty. -- Sacha Guitry

heh heh

I like it. Smile )

BD

08-25-2002 14:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

of course my one sister is still a bit of a freak Big Grin

quote:

my oldest bro, for example, was always cool, but now he's (gasp) friendly! nice! sociable!

08-25-2002 14:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

thanks BD...
but is my location meant to be serious? or witty?
Big Grin

yeah dr rich, my brothers definitely think i'm a freak. ....and they love it. Tongue
they have to be normal , so they need their crazy sister to shock them a little & provide some excitement. being obnoxious: it's a gift, it's a gift... i.. don't talk about it much... Wink
08-25-2002 14:51 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:

That can also work the opposite way if you are with the "wrong woman." Crying But now I am cool again.... Cool

08-25-2002 14:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

yeah Joey! Big Grin

08-25-2002 14:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
thanks BD...
Big Grin

yes!

08-25-2002 14:59 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
thanks BD...
Big Grin

yes!

it's a shame! a crying shame! Crying

08-25-2002 15:02 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I bought two CD's today

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH