Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The 2009 NRC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 2009 NRC 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

The 2009 NRC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, what do you people think about the 2009 Nora Roberts Collection? WHAT? WHAT??WHAT???HUH??!WELL?? WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE ANSWERING ME???!!?!

04-03-2009 15:03 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NRC

04-04-2009 01:01 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger confusing polonium pellets for girl scout cookies again?

Psalm 119:83
04-04-2009 13:12 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

NRC, NRA, 'sall bad.
04-04-2009 14:03 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ceremonial Kernel

them's fightin' initials DWD
where i growed up a pick up wasn't driveable without a gun rack across the back window.
but then you never saw one with an AK47 or M16 stuck in it.

04-04-2009 17:42 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

"You'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands."
-Kurt Cobain

"Wait! Don't touch that! Now it's a collector's item!"
-Courtney Love
04-04-2009 18:12 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

We are not answering because we are reading cheap romance novels by J D Robb. Now, there is an author, Berger!

Put down your NRC, and read Robb! You would have to be on a Windex drip to read anything by a Catholic-schooled divorcee, who was rejected by Harlequin. Do you understand the term "rejected by Harlequin," Berger???
If the Tuxedo Clad Megastar submitted some sordid novelette about what goes on in those concert halls long after the encore has been sung and the last demon has been impaled, that would probably not be "rejected by Harlequin." Have you lost your mind, Berger. The tears of your mother, Carl, would fill a MOntana sky if she were to read this.
04-04-2009 19:24 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Did'ja ever notice how J D Robb and Nora Roberts look EXACTLY alike????

Whassup' wid dat?
04-05-2009 15:13 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

...I've never...said this before...and I'm only going to say it once...this kind of certainty only comes but once in a lifetime...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-07-2009 15:48.

04-07-2009 15:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ceremonial Kernel

someone dial 911, looks like Berger's threatening to cross over into Beulah land

04-07-2009 22:29 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

oh good lord. i just did a search. for some (ridiculous) reason, berger has decided to start quoting dialogue from the movie version of "the bridges of madison county"
04-08-2009 06:05 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey! Would anyone be interested in having an eye-gazing party at my trailer in Lubbock??!

04-08-2009 09:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

what in the hell is wrong with him?
04-08-2009 09:36 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

SHUT UP, CHANDLER!! JUST BECAUSE I'M INTO EYE-GAZING, THE NORA ROBERTS COLLECTION AND THE BRIDGES OF MADISON NEW JERSEY DOES NOT MEAN I'M GAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

04-08-2009 09:41 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
what in the hell is wrong with him?

we should worry - look at the complete syntax, the correct spelling, the absence of slurred consonants and mega-fonts. there's a new coherence, a resolved sense of destiny we've not seen before...

forget 911 i'm calling Homeland Security... keep a wary eye on your mail box

04-08-2009 14:14 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

um. that was me. not berger. berger's the one with the slurred stuff and fonts and whatnot.
04-08-2009 15:11 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

sure buddy... right... i think we have a pretty good idea what happened to chandler... so what did you use to get his password?

threatened to light up that bass of his didn't you...

04-08-2009 23:25 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I don't want to need you, Berger, cause I can't have you.
04-09-2009 21:40 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

...baxzter... ... You made me Cryy... ...

Hey! Is anyone as exicted as I am about the Nora Roberts Grande Finale??!!

04-10-2009 15:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I now will now be now known now as Zeth...or Zeff ...or Zefff... or possibly zEEth..or jEzZ...or zheZZH, depending on who's saying my name, and in what accent, real or imaingined...or something...or whatever

I am now only into recycling, ...the norA Roberts deAL, ...reCYcling...re-cycling... ... reCYCLING... ... .. .. . . . .the Nora Roberst deal...ReCYCling... ... etc. ... what... ...

04-10-2009 16:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The 2009 NRC

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH