Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST Autobio » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST Autobio
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

TST Autobio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any word on Terry's biography? I heard that he met his wife Debbie when she was 16.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Drtuddle: 08-20-2007 18:41.

08-20-2007 18:37 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Drtuddle
RE: TST Autobio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was trying to retrieve a paper that a friend of mine wrote in college on Terry Taylor. I believe he got 90 percent of his info from Terry's wife over the phone. My friend just informed me that the teacher he turned the papaer into never returned it. Too bad!

09-05-2007 21:25 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST Autobio

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH