Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Larry Lucy I'm In Love » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Larry Lucy I'm In Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
morrisdacat morrisdacat is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-19-2002

Larry Lucy I'm In Love Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anybody have the track list? I'm wondering if those two Marty songs that were posted on the DA site a year or two ago are on there or not!?! Thanks
07-15-2005 21:40 morrisdacat is offline Send an Email to morrisdacat Search for Posts by morrisdacat Add morrisdacat to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup, they're on there. The songs were "Don't Worry" and "I'm In Love."

1. Don't Worry
2. When You Coming Home
3. Dug In Deep
4. Happy
5. Mr. Time
6. Lucy
7. Maybe Someday
8. Follow The Sun
9. Green Room
10. I'm In Love
11. Rollin
12. Your Kiss

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-15-2005 21:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
morrisdacat morrisdacat is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-19-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by morrisdacat
Larry Lucy I'm In Love Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey thanks alot for the response! Those two songs were brilliant...so if that's any indication, the album will be also! That sealed the deal for me & I will now order it along with the new DA dvd. Thanks a million!!!
Big Grin Morrisdacat
07-17-2005 11:28 morrisdacat is offline Send an Email to morrisdacat Search for Posts by morrisdacat Add morrisdacat to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is a really good album people should give it a listen.
Order Buechners DVD and pick this up as well . Big Grin

07-17-2005 12:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Is that an order?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-22-2005 09:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Ok sure....

07-22-2005 10:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I got the album, and I've really been enjoying it. Marty has a copy of my prelim review, and he's been fun to trade some notes with. Here's hoping CD Baby and other indie outlets help give it a push.

This is a better than average pop album.

J.

08-17-2005 19:50 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

What kind of music is it? Country? Punk? Acid? Goth? A Radiant Dregs tribute?
09-01-2005 12:03 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Administrator

I have a hard time categorizing stuff, but basically rock with a pop-ish catchiness?

09-01-2005 12:53 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Well, we got moved and there's still lots of boxes everywhere and not a lot of extra $, but we finally ordered ours! Smile

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-14-2005 19:02 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Jeff Vaughn Jeff Vaughn is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-10-2005

You'll enjoy it I'm sure. Marty is a very approachable person. I think he's trying get more avenues to distribute the disc. CD baby should have it soon.
09-15-2005 16:49 Jeff Vaughn is offline Search for Posts by Jeff Vaughn Add Jeff Vaughn to your Buddy List
Administrator

We've been trying to get some reviews for Marty also... for some reason, we're having a terrible time getting reviews for this disc or the Making of Buechner's DVD. If anyone finds one out there, please let us know. I don't know if all of the reviewers are on strike or what...

Or, if you can think of a website or magazine that might be interested in reviewing either one - please let us know about that as well. (you can always email us at audiori@danielamos.com with info).

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-15-2005 17:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jeff Vaughn Jeff Vaughn is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-10-2005

Hey guys, it's Jevon. I did send my review to Marty, and he's pulling some bits out for the CD baby page. I've been brutal about getting it posted, as I'm in the midst of a terrible work thing at the moment. But I'm hoping to get some of my stuff caught up this weekend.

I seldom do DVDs (because I'm lazy), but the MBD one is like watching an entertaining home movie. The guys still have it.

PS ... you mean you send out review copies? Hmmm... nah - I'll support the band. You don't release that much new product. Larry Norman on the other hand - I could use a discount ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jeff Vaughn: 09-15-2005 17:42.

09-15-2005 17:40 Jeff Vaughn is offline Search for Posts by Jeff Vaughn Add Jeff Vaughn to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah, I'm wondering if thats the case with the DVD... maybe some of them don't know what to do with it. Like the Phantom Tollbooth has a "movies" section and a "Music" section... but the movies are generally movies played in theaters and the music section is mostly CDs. They do have some DVDs in their music section, but not (as far as I can tell) usually anythign beyond promotional video collections or concert films. Hopefully a few folks will review it eventually.

On Marty's CD... I don't know what the deal is. We've sent out a bunch and so far - nothing. We've been watching for your review of it as well - so maybe others are still in the worksm or just haven't been posted yet either.

We do try to send out some promotional copies for review, but there are some exceptions.. like you or the Phantom Tollbooth - in both cases, you guys usually order them fast enough that we wouldn't get around to sending a review copy yet anyway. Like you say though, it's good to support Terry or Mike.. so, we always really appreciate the reviewers that go ahead and purchase the new releases.

09-15-2005 18:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Vaughn
Larry Norman on the other hand - I could use a discount ...

you're not kidding... that dude puts out more than I do.
09-15-2005 22:08 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
Well, we got moved and there's still lots of boxes everywhere and not a lot of extra $, but we finally ordered ours! Smile

We got it and it is much better than I expected.......

.......it's great! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-22-2005 19:50 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Yep, this is a great CD! Sounds a little like Wilco at times.

Got a few miles left ...

09-27-2005 11:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

bump! Just listened to this again the other day.

This would make a great Christmas present! hint hint!

I still say overall it's great pop with an alternative slant, reminiscent of Wilco at times.

I thoroughly enjoy it! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

11-24-2005 00:12 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Vaughn
Larry Norman on the other hand - I could use a discount ...

you're not kidding... that dude puts out more than I do.

LOL, I just read this! It's funny.

It's true Red Face

05-09-2006 15:22 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

If you don't have it, you need to buy Larry Lucy I'm In Love!

Got a few miles left ...

06-02-2006 13:40 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Larry Lucy I'm In Love

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH