Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » boot level on ebay....vinyl » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page boot level on ebay....vinyl
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

boot level on ebay....vinyl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://cgi.ebay.com/77s-Daniel-Amos-Larr...1QQcmdZViewItem

Boot Level Artists 1992 from Alternative Records (also known as Stunt Records), compiled by Randall Wade for Not-Right Productions. It was produced by Randy Layton and Tom Gulotta. I was told by another eBayer that only 500 of these LPs were pressed - 400 on black vinyl and 100 on a gray swirled vinyl. This LP is the gray swirled. This record is in MINT condition - it has never been played. The plastic wrap is still around the cover and the LP itself is in the paper liner sheet insert.

Side One:

Mercy Mercy - The 77's
Trust - Two Pound Planet
I Get Around - DA (Daniel Amos Late 1978 Demo)
Beauty of the Innocence - Gloryhouse (Robert Vaughn)
Smokescreen - The 77's
As Long As I Live - DA (Late 1978 Demo)
Side Two:

Good Directions - The 77's
All The Changes - Electric Cowboys
Emotional Tourist - Steve Scott (Rare Dub Version with Interview Before Song)
Writing On The Wall - Son of Luke
Flower In A Hurricane - RV

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 01-16-2008 12:14.

01-16-2008 12:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: boot level on ebay....vinyl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got one of those somewhere, though its the black one.

01-16-2008 12:27 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have the Boot Level CD, which has some of the tracks listed (and several others). However I would really like some of these RV tracks! If anyone buys it and converts it to digital....then perhaps we can trade????

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-16-2008 16:08 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So did anyone here get this? Confused

02-07-2008 19:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » boot level on ebay....vinyl

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH