Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, DA.com! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, DA.com!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Happy Birthday, DA.com! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any interesting stories of the "early" days?

03-18-2009 01:34 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For me, the coolest thing about this site is all of the folks that contributed information, photos, tour dates, etc. There have been a lot of fans that have just jumped at the chance to pay tribute to DA by contributing something.

Just to be sure all of those folks are recognized on the anniversary of the site... here are their names from the credits page.

-----------------------------------------------------

TimeLine created by Eric Townsend & Jason Townsend, Based on a TimeLine compiled by Randy Peters.
Additional information provided by Eric & Jason Townsend, Carolyn Arends, Tim Chandler, John Chaney, Marty Dieckmeyer, Rick Elias, Gene Eugene, Chuck Girard, Tom Gulotta, Katy Haselden, Kerry Hopkins, Bill Hoppe, Alex MacDougall, Phil Madeira, Kristine Anderberg McTaggart, Larry Norman, Ken Paxton, Steve Frost, Dave Raven, Randy Ritchie, Mark Robertson, Mike Roe, Randy Stonehill, Sandi Stonehill, Terry Taylor, Leah Terrell, Phil Terrell, Tim Warner, Rob Watson and Tom Willett.

Concert Dates & Information, set lists and photos supplied by Eric & Jason Townsend, M.L. Brock, Shawn Brouwer, James M. Brown, John Chase, Davo, Rick Deering, Hazel Devera, Heather Devera, Bruce Neher, Jeremy Nordmoe, Randy Peters, Mark Prinsen, Walter R. Ratliff, Mike Rohlinger, Kevin Shafer, Jenni Smith, William Sulik, Karl Swenson, Steven Swenson, John Wieloszynski and Neal Williams.

High School scans courtesy of Linda Sue Todd.

"Road Home" Scan courtesy of Dave Hollandsworth and one-way.org

Maranatha Nights Concert posters, Lancaster 1975 and Knotts Berry Farm Good News Celebration Poster courtesy of Bill Hoppe and Cair Paravel: Home of Aslan.

"Knowledge and Innocence Early Artwork" and "Alarma Tour Poster" Scans courtesy of Richard Towry.

"Amos n' Randy concert Poster" Scan courtesy of Glenn Harris.

"Alarma Tour Poster from Albuquerque", "Vox Humana Button" Scan courtesy of Steven Swenson.

Discography compiled by Eric Townsend & Jason Townsend, with thanks to Brian H. Galloway, Steve Misner, Randy Peters & Jim Worthen for their contributions.

"Gift Horse" Lyrics courtesy of Randy Peters.

"Some Friendly Advice" lyrics courtesy of Mountain Fan.

"Scenic Routes rough mixes" tape scan courtesy of Steven Swenson

"First Class" (Boones), "Maranatha4", The Way "The Way", The Way "Can It Be", Richie Furay, and Becky Ugartechea Scans courtesy of Dave Holladnsworth and one-way.org

"Flevo" Scan courtesy of Steve Johnson and 77s.com

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-18-2009 14:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Plus you've gotten to meet a bunch of social retards like me who love to post their moronic thoughts that no sane person would ever listen to. That's gotta be pretty hard to find anywhere else on the net.

03-18-2009 15:49 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, DA.com!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH