Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Derri Daughtery » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Derri Daughtery
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Derri Daughtery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone have the worship CD of Derri? I saw it on eBay and almost won the bid a few weeks ago but some Poopyhead outbid me in the last minute of the auction.

10-02-2002 15:42 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Does anyone have the worship CD of Derri? I saw it on eBay and almost won the bid a few weeks ago but some Poopyhead outbid me in the last minute of the auction.

having trouble with your eyes?

10-02-2002 16:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

never heard it, but they may have it at... http://www.thechoir.net/store/index.html

10-02-2002 17:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Jim Muglia
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

having trouble with your eyes?

He's gotta make himself feel bigger since I'm making him feel so small down in The Argument Dump. heh heh heh
10-02-2002 23:38
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Daugherty P&W which one(s) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which Derri P&W disc are you looking for? There were 2 discs released by Sparrow about 2 years ago that were intended to be the first 2 discs in a series of discs called 'Acoustic Worship' to be used to introduce people to new praise and worship music. The discs were done by John Hartley Daugherty (with Daugherty on many of the vocals)

Disc 1 was called: "Take us to the River"
SONG LIST
-Jesus, We Celebrate Your Victory
-For the Cross
-How Deep the Father's Love for Us ***
-You Laid Aside Your Majesty
-All Hail the Lamb
-Take Us to the River ***
-Send Revival, Start with Me
-How Long?
-Holy River
-Heal our Nation

disc 2 was called "We Bow Down"
SONG LIST:
-Here I am (I will Always Love Your Name)
-The Eyes of My Heart ***
-All I Know (I Don't Know Why) ***
-Where Truth & Mercy Meet ***
-By Your Side ***
-I Will Enter His Gates
-Love Songs from Heaven
-Holy, Holy
-The Presence of God
-We Bow Down

The first 2 discs in the series performed poorly and Sparrow salvaged 6 of the songs from the original 2 discs (see tracks listed with *** behind them in the above song listings for retained songs) and released them together with 14 new songs on 1 disc with 20 songs for $11.98. The disc is out under the 'Worship Together' series name and the disc is entitled, "New Song Cafe." The new disc released 7/30 and the sku is 724382037323. Other vocalists on the disc are Rita Springer, Brian Houston & Sarah Sadler.

If you are interested in either of the original 2 discs or the new one, I can get them for you. I believe the first 2 discs are still available at retail for $13.98 each (10 songs per disc). I stock them in the stores I buy product for and we have both of the 2 original discs in stock.
10-03-2002 06:45 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by servantsteve

Wow, that sounds awesome. I might buy them in the near future, but right now, we have a new child in the house and we're strapped for cash. Better yet, I can get my wife to get them for me for Christmas!
Derri has an tremendous voice and I'd love to hear him on a P&W CD.

10-03-2002 09:43 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

does anyone worship derri? you mean besides me? I don't know! oh derri d. we worship your pretty hair and girlish smile!

10-03-2002 15:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
does anyone worship derri? you mean besides me? I don't know! oh derri d. we worship your pretty hair and girlish smile!
You must be envious.

10-03-2002 15:53 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
You must be envious.

I wish my smile could be as girlish as derri's, don't you?

10-03-2002 15:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:
You must be envious.

I've got my own look. It's called ugly- but it works for me!

10-03-2002 15:56 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You must be envious.

I've got my own look. It's called ugly- but it works for me!

so it's like the other lost dogs smiles? Wink

10-03-2002 15:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I want anything Derri sings on!!!!

10-03-2002 15:59 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I want anything Derri sings on!!!!

that's a good policy.

10-03-2002 16:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Derri Daughtery

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH