Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Random DA related Treasures » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Random DA related Treasures
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Random DA related Treasures Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Might be a fun thread...

First entry... original hand written lyrics to "Little Crosses"...

audiori has attached this image (reduced version):
Little Crosses clip.jpg

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-11-2011 00:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess that is a rarity since it is the only song Jerry sang AND wrote himself?!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-11-2011 20:12 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what about the man in the moon?

Psalm 119:83
05-11-2011 21:30 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I wonder if Jerry will sing a song or two while on tour with DA this summer?

05-11-2011 23:09 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by sondance

Don't forget "Wonderful"...
05-11-2011 23:21 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I'm pretty sure it was Terry singing Wonderful.

Got a few miles left ...

05-12-2011 10:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

If I remember correctly, and I have not listened to it in a while, I think it's Jerry singing "Wonderful."

05-12-2011 11:44 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

if so he sounds a lot more like terry than on little crosses Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

05-12-2011 16:25 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Jerry sings "Wonderful," Terry's doubling a bass-harmony very low in the mix and he does the "choir" harmonies, and the "sunrise, sunset, it's wonderful" part.
05-12-2011 18:42 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

quote:

Best song on HD!
06-24-2011 14:39 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
quote:

Best song on HD!

It's a very good song, indeed!

My favorite song on HD is (Near Sighted Girl With Approaching) Tidal Wave, followed closely by Hound of Heaven.

06-24-2011 15:18 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
quote:

Best song on HD!

yep that's a hard one

My favorite is between "Never Leave You" and "man in the moon" Roll Eyes

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
06-24-2011 20:00 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Random DA related Treasures

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH