Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Songs for the day after Christmas? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Songs for the day after Christmas?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
culturejunkie culturejunkie is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-06-2010

Frown Songs for the day after Christmas? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

Was looking to complete my TST collection and realized I totally missed getting Terry's Christmas CD! Crying Lo and behold, it was a limited pressing and doesn't seem to be available anywhere. Frown I e-mailed the guy at Lo-Fidelity Records and suggested that maybe they could make it available on iTunes. He said that was an interesting idea and he'd look into it. Happy

He also let me know that some of the songs are available on the Lost Dogs Christmas record, which I now plan to purchase. But still would love to have Terry's.

So all that to say, I'm putting it out there for Terry to hear that there is at least one person that would like to see that made available again.

(And yes, I know there's very little money to be made from iTunes sales, but I think it would still honor those who purchased the limited edition CD, as they have the artwork and the high sound quality).

Thoughts?
10-07-2011 15:41 culturejunkie is offline Send an Email to culturejunkie Search for Posts by culturejunkie Add culturejunkie to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its up to lo-Fi.

10-07-2011 15:55 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
culturejunkie culturejunkie is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-06-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by culturejunkie
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great, good to know. Here's hoping!
10-07-2011 16:09 culturejunkie is offline Send an Email to culturejunkie Search for Posts by culturejunkie Add culturejunkie to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

e mail me at jtangleupnblu@gmail.com
10-07-2011 19:51 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Songs for the day after Christmas?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH