Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » rUmORs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page rUmORs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

rUmORs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

rumor has it uncle terry is going to do back flips on stage for his 60th.

Psalm 119:83
02-15-2010 20:48 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

rUmORs have it that Terry's forming a super-group with Bono, Alice Cooper, Pat Boone and the first Rush drummer.

Or maybe he's going to tour with Casting Crowns. I can't remember.

But it's true. It's on the internet.

02-15-2010 21:34 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by sondance
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

confirmed rumors have it the super group is really batman, spidey, the hulk and maxwell smart disguised as Bono, Alice Cooper, Pat Boone and the first Rush drummer. terry gets to wear his mask and cape but his wife will not let him wear his knee-high genuine imitation red leather superman boots... or eye liner.

of course he has not mentioned the back flips.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 02-15-2010 22:59.

02-15-2010 22:58 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

look for a new cutting edge hair style modeled by uncle terry at cornerstone this year - no i can't tell you where i get my information... suffice it to say it meets the "something borrowed, something old, something new" criteria.

02-21-2010 16:52 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
"something borrowed, something old, something new"

So he's dyed his hair blue. Meaning, he'll be indistinguishable from Mark Hudson.
02-21-2010 19:28 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: rUmORs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

terry has joined fleetwood mac...awesome! Big Grin

Cool
02-22-2010 16:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

rUmORs has it that Camarillo Eddy is going to play Hannibal Smith in the up-coming A-Team movie. Berger Roy Al will play H.M. Murdock. Arthur Fhardy will be Templeton "Faceman" Peck. And Spot will be B.A. Baracus.
Colonel Decker will be played by Eddie DeGarmo....

02-22-2010 20:53 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
Originally posted by sondance
"something borrowed, something old, something new"

So he's dyed his hair blue. Meaning, he'll be indistinguishable from Mark Hudson.

no silly, meaning he had to borrow it back from me after i stole it from him before he completed his stint as a Guardsman.

ok, i've said too much already... how 'bout them back flips?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 02-23-2010 20:49.

02-23-2010 20:49 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Some of these rumors I have a hard time swallowing.

For example: Spot playing B.A. Baracus? Clearly Derri Daugherty would be better for the role.

Also, no one's gonna be able to keep Burger on the set for more than 10 minutes unless they stock his trailer with Windex and wallpaper it with Randy "Macho Man" Savage posters!

02-23-2010 22:50 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

RE: rUmORs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm posting here because after starting these rUmORs i was apparently sent to the Camarillo Zone and cannot log out or leave PMs...

anybody out there? if so please let the gods of the inner cosmos know that i have been sucked into the groundhog vortex... i've fallen and i can't get up... i asked for more ovaltine and was told to "take a hike you little twerp!"

it's not very nice here...

02-26-2010 00:12 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

RE: rUmORs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

on top of everything else the canadian ladies beat the US in hockey... the US men's team that is

02-26-2010 00:15 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

well i can't logout, start a new thread or PM anybody...

starting to wonder if i'm really alive...

or may be i've become...

THE DEEPPINK PHANTOM OF THE DAMB

02-28-2010 10:07 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'M GETTING MESSAGES LIKE "CAN'T FIND THE TEMPLATE"

IS THAT THE SAME THING AS A PULSE?

02-28-2010 10:08 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Looks like the DAMB is jacked again, sonny - I can't log out, PM or start a new thread either. I'll give the Audi's a heads-up over on FB...
02-28-2010 13:00 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Somethings going on with the entire DA server. I'm thinking it may have something to do with what happened on the 77s, Dogs and Roe servers recently... the tech folks moved them to new servers and it kind of goofed everything up. I don't believe the DA server ever went through that process, so this may be it.

If thats what it is, it will hopefully be less painful that those other servers. I spent a couple of weeks trying to get everything working again on some of those other servers. Mad

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-28-2010 14:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

OK, at the moment.. everything is working fine for me. Anyone else still having issues?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-28-2010 15:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Everything's good on this end - and sondance got his avatar back too, so looks like all's well that ends. Gracias, amigo!

Cool
02-28-2010 20:12 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

logout and login, logout and login, it's great to be alive!... and that was one rippin' hockey game too!

02-28-2010 22:08 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Rumor has it the route 66 album is called Old Angel because, although the number 66 spelled backwards is 66, the number 66 spelled upside down is 99, allegedly the oldest angel number there is because God did not want an angel to have the number 100, and after 99 He only made new angels.

03-08-2010 22:13 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

03-08-2010 22:22 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » rUmORs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH