Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » CD box set disc 4 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CD box set disc 4
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
1scarylarry 1scarylarry is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-10-2007

CD box set disc 4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love the Horrendous Disc box set that I received a few days ago. I was finally able to log in. It's amazing in sight, sound and scope. However, Saucer 4 "Wondrous Cosmic Flashes" was missing. please help me.
08-02-2018 18:51 1scarylarry is offline Search for Posts by 1scarylarry Add 1scarylarry to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On kickster did you pledge a tier that had "+ Disc 4" ?

If you are sure you did, then either email daorders@danielamos.com or private message Audiori here on the board with your name and address. Or PM me and I will forward it to him.

I got your email address off your messageboard account and will send that to him.

08-02-2018 20:05 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like you didn't get the 4th disc tier.

08-03-2018 21:47 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » CD box set disc 4

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH