Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA fans ages » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA fans ages
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

DA fans ages Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, I'm guessing that the average age of DA fans is between 35 and 45. I want to do a little survey and see if I'm right. I happen to be 25.

08-25-2002 02:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
OK, I'm guessing that the average age of DA fans is between 35 and 45. I want to do a little survey and see if I'm right. I happen to be 25.

I think we've done this before (like ten times or so Wink ) but what the heck it's still fun! And I think there are quite a lot more "young people" here now since the last time we did this.Pleased And that can't be a bad thing.

BD

38 2/3

08-25-2002 10:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm 34. Will be 35 next April.

08-25-2002 10:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Yeah, we're a big circle of life here, we repeat everything about every 6 months. I'm 36.
LK-9

08-25-2002 10:28 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I'm 20, and I've been a DA fan since I was 17.
08-25-2002 10:29 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

OK, I missed this the last time. I didn't have a computer for about six months. Sorry...but it is so interesting!!!

08-25-2002 12:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I'm 30 5/6. Will be 31 in October.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-25-2002 13:06 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Ummm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ummm...I'm so used to being the baby of the family. So with great weirdness, I'll say that I am:
11/27/61
theo
08-25-2002 13:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
anne
A Hot Wolly

i'm almost 24 (september 9th Big Grin ). been a fan since i was 16.

3 of my siblings (ages: 25, 27, and 16) are big DA fans too.

08-25-2002 14:15 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
OK, I missed this the last time. I didn't have a computer for about six months. Sorry...but it is so interesting!!!

never be sorry for bringing up a good topic, even if it’s one we’ve already talked about. Most of us like to tell “our stories” over again and again. It beats “to the top” and “this thread sucks” any day!

BD

08-25-2002 14:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I'm 34.

08-25-2002 14:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
skykinglvr
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'm 45. What I want to know is how old Terry is!
08-25-2002 16:31 skykinglvr is offline Send an Email to skykinglvr Search for Posts by skykinglvr Add skykinglvr to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by skykinglvr
I'm 45. What I want to know is how old Terry is!

I'm 33, Terry is 52 (see timeline- born 1950). Smile )

08-25-2002 16:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

I'm 20.

08-25-2002 16:46 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

38 over here Evil

08-25-2002 16:55 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
I'm 30 5/6. Will be 31 in October.

I am 32 5/6 and will be 33 in October.

19th for me Scrim....

(On that day is a special Ministry Exploration day our diocese is having for all those who want to apply for ordination. I wondered if I was going to do anything special)
08-25-2002 17:40 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

fan since Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm 33 and been a fan since age 14.
08-25-2002 21:20 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
iota
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

I just turned 26 today.

Ugggghhhhh. It's depressing, but I hardly think I'll get any sympathy here!
08-25-2002 22:38 iota is offline Send an Email to iota Search for Posts by iota Add iota to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

I just turned 31. Are we all bragging here or are we just glad to have made it this far?

08-25-2002 22:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
battling maxo
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
I'm 33 and been a fan since age 14.

i'm 38 and been a fan since age 15. Evil
08-25-2002 23:38
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA fans ages

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH