Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mall Of America - June 1st? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mall Of America - June 1st?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Mall Of America - June 1st? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Gang & Gangettes
Did we decide on June 1st? If so where do we eat?
How many are coming? I'll try and check often!
Thanks
Commander
04-23-2002 15:42 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

So far, so good, Commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just have to convince jc's wife that it's okay.....haven't quite come up with my story yet, and HE'S going to the Big Apple this weekend to see Paul McBeatle! His mind is NOT on the MOA..................priorities, I suppose.

Had you noticed we haven't seen his bright and shiny face here in the last coupla days, hmmmm? That's cuz he's working his little BUTT off so he can justify the time off he's taking to see his little bit o'history. AREN'T WE IMPORTANT HERE????

June 1st it is, at least for now.

And we'll probably meet at Camp Snoopy or someplace we all can find fairly easily, and go from there. What say you?

later, dude.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-23-2002 15:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

June 1st... what day of the week is that? sat? sun?
if so that sounds good Smile

04-23-2002 18:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mall Of America - June 1st?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH