Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs in Wilmore, KY » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs in Wilmore, KY
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Dogs in Wilmore, KY Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please, oh, please...Does anyone have any knowledge of the Wilmore, KY show details? Or even where to look to find them?
10-02-2002 19:52 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 09-13-2002

Asbury College Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is all it says here:

http://www.danielamos.com/concerts.html#oct22

MartyB
10-02-2002 21:21 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still nothing for MN Frown

10-03-2002 16:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by jamespop
Aaaaargh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just heard this morning....no show at Asbbury.Crying
10-07-2002 10:04 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
I just heard this morning....no show at Asbbury.Crying

Boo Hoo for me too! Baby

10-08-2002 16:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

HOLD IT! THE GOVERNERS ON THE PHONE! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It appears that I was the conveyer of bad information in my above post. Profuse apologies for that. Is hould have remembered on of the first lessons I learned in college - College staff usually don't know squat about campus life. I had been told that the Dogs show was no more...yet today I find this information:

10/21/02 - Wilmore, KY
Asbury College, The Grill
Doors open at 7:00 pm. Show starts at 7:30 pm
Tickets: $5
Promoter: Contact Studio246@earthlink.net for more info

Oh, frabulous day! Callou! Callay!

(Now, how am I gonna' break this to my wife?)
10-09-2002 12:52 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

St Paul MN!
Come on St Paul! Big Grin

10-09-2002 13:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Any other Western Kentuckians? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there anyone else from Western kentucy who's going to this? I'm in Owensboro and would be interested in having some company on this (a 3-hour tour for me).
10-14-2002 15:42 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs in Wilmore, KY

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH