Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » COMING SOON ... BS! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page COMING SOON ... BS!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

COMING SOON ... BS! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm so excited about this latest release. It's a Bumper Sticker!!! Big Grin

The final artwork is being dealt with and before long the stickers will be available through the AAR web store.

"Life is short. Live well. Love well."
www.AndysAngelsRecords.Org
02-22-2003 18:01 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do I need a bump to stick it on?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-22-2003 20:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'll give ya one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.........a bump on the head, bruther Smile

nah, I wouldn't do that to you. You gots enough bumps there already....................

muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-22-2003 20:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Woggely Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, you're feelin' fine, eh? Big Grin

Muhahahahhahahaaaaa!!

Do you have a designated driver? Shocked
02-22-2003 22:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To the top

02-23-2003 17:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Coming SOON??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's been here for MONTHS now!

Oh, you meant "B"umper "S"ticker.... mea culpa.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-26-2003 12:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Months? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When did I arrive? When did you arrive?
Months? Two years? More?

La Dolce BS! Cool
02-26-2003 17:05 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Lobstermuchacho!
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

hello theo- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if you remember me, but this is Wayne Kierstead. We met at the Moses Lake concert, and we spoke about Andy & my credit analyst whose daughter has CF.

Saw your site, saw your post, and just wanted to say, "Hello. Nice to see your project coming together."

Oh, and here's a bump for your sticker.
wayne

03-03-2003 23:18 Lobstermuchacho! is offline Send an Email to Lobstermuchacho! Search for Posts by Lobstermuchacho! Add Lobstermuchacho! to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thankx! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moses Lake was a great first experience of meeting loads of DA fans. It was the first time I'd ever heard of Roe. It was before Terry and I had decided to do this project. So, look how far it's all come! Thankx so much for the kind words!

What's the bump?
03-03-2003 23:28 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Lobstermuchacho!
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

re: bumps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know about the "loads" part. How many of us were there? 40? heh.. I sat there the whole time going, "What are these two guys doing in "this" place? Don't they know who they are?!" lol

Man, what a memory. I will never forget it.

A bump is when someone posts on your thread to move it to the top of the page of topics.

God bless theo,
wayne
03-04-2003 00:00 Lobstermuchacho! is offline Send an Email to Lobstermuchacho! Search for Posts by Lobstermuchacho! Add Lobstermuchacho! to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Oh... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One good bump deserves another! It's the Christian thing to do!

And 40 DA fans seems like a ton when you've never meet more than one at a time.

At C-Stone last year I was able to be in the midst of somewhere near 500-1000 or so at the DA and then the LD concerts.
03-04-2003 09:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » COMING SOON ... BS!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH