Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST Production » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST Production
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

TST Production Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I used to buy everything that TST produced. There seemed to be a period in the 90's where he was doing a massive amount of production work. I liked everything, except I am not too fond of Saviour Machine. I know that Terry produced Starflyer last year. Is he working on any other project, as in being the chief producer?
LK-9

04-20-2002 10:51 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I used to buy everything that TST produced. There seemed to be a period in the 90's where he was doing a massive amount of production work. I liked everything, except I am not too fond of Saviour Machine. I know that Terry produced Starflyer last year. Is he working on any other project, as in being the chief producer?
LK-9

I really have to be in the right mood for Saviour Machine... late and night... in the dark... maybe a little drunk... maybe some of Uncle Ralph's glue... (ya get the idea)

That starflyer CD is really good (I don't even like SF that much) of course I have never purchased it Wink

I used to really like Jacob's Trouble, but then the started to produce on their own, those first two that TST produced are great, the others are less so Frown
dennis

04-20-2002 11:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Dr., have you listened any to Dryve? I know that Terry didn't produce them, but I think he had some influence in their lives, as well as Gene too and Tom G. I saw them at C-Stone in '97 and bought "Thrifty Mr. Kickstar." I really enjoy them.
LK-9

04-20-2002 11:59 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Of course we all know that the #1 non-TST singing but TST produced album of all time is Scaterd Few-Sin Disease!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin New SF cd this Summer!!!

bobd

04-20-2002 19:26 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

TST produced Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hate to sound like a broken record, but since it wasn't listed and the inquiry was made--Terry is THE producer for my compilation album, "Come As A Child Or Not At All". JT & I are exec producing. But Terry holds the controls. In the studio, by the way, I could tell that he had really enjoyed working with SF. A number of times he'd ask me if something was cool. My take was, Heck! You da boss, mon! Then he'd refer to working with those jerk-SF folks--JUST KIDDING! He'd refer to my attitude being like SF's and that such an attitude made everything go so much better. I liked the sound TST got outta SF and so that made me confident for the project--along with a great many other things too! Red Face
04-20-2002 21:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
Of course we all know that the #1 non-TST singing but TST produced album of all time is Scaterd Few-Sin Disease!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin New SF cd this Summer!!!

I'm going to have to find some SF....
You all seem to think there is something worth listening to with them. I'm still not impressed with SGB, maybe if I started with some earlier stuff from SF?
BD

04-20-2002 22:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal

I'm going to have to find some SF....
You all seem to think there is something worth listening to with them. I'm still not impressed with SGB, maybe if I started with some earlier stuff from SF?
BD

Start with Sin Disease, the one that started it all! Big Grin

bobd

04-21-2002 00:28 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I hate to sound like a broken record, but since it wasn't listed and the inquiry was made--Terry is THE producer for my compilation album, "Come As A Child Or Not At All". JT & I are exec producing. But Terry holds the controls. In the studio, by the way, I could tell that he had really enjoyed working with SF. A number of times he'd ask me if something was cool. My take was, Heck! You da boss, mon! Then he'd refer to working with those jerk-SF folks--JUST KIDDING! He'd refer to my attitude being like SF's and that such an attitude made everything go so much better. I liked the sound TST got outta SF and so that made me confident for the project--along with a great many other things too! Red Face

Theo, did not mean to slight you or the project in any way. I am very excited about hearing your project and all that it entails. When I typed my post, my mind was blank on his upcoming production work. Sorry, and thanks for keeping us updated.

04-21-2002 10:56 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Theo, did not mean to slite you or the project in any way. I am very excited about hearing your project and all that it entails. When I typed my post, my mind was blank on his upcoming production work. Sorry, and thanks for keeping us updated.

Same here, Theo. Looking forward to supporting this project by buying the cd and hopefully making it to another Seattle show sometime this summer! Big Grin

04-21-2002 15:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

not a prob Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not a prob, use-guys!
I try hard not to sound like a "scratched CD" in all of this. But the project is my baby and I feel an obligation to be a presence for it at most times.
Hope "I" don't become tiresome in this.
Thankx for your enthusiasm.
Blessed!
04-22-2002 13:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Scaterd Few is pretty awesome I must say, and one of the Few TST bands that still sound good when TST is not producing them... hello Jacob's Trouble? Dig Hey Zues? Starflyer 69 (heh heh)

Really TST made a lot of bands that really are not that good, sound realy friggin' great!
dennis

04-22-2002 16:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST Production

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH