Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sacred Cows: The Christmas Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sacred Cows: The Christmas Album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Sacred Cows: The Christmas Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...featuring Camarillo, Spot, and Arthur as Phillps, Craig and Dean as Huey, Louie, and Dewey singing the Chipmunk Song.

So, whadda you think?
10-31-2002 11:38 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

didn't the lost dogs do this one already?

10-31-2002 12:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Yep Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
didn't the lost dogs do this one already?

...and a DAmb fine track it is.
10-31-2002 13:25 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want more Farm Beetles! Pleased

10-31-2002 16:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
LKarl-9
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-25-2002
Location: Some folks call it a slingblade, I call it a kaiserblade....Carl Childers

quote:

I want a Farm Beetles tribute to Dylan!
10-31-2002 16:19 LKarl-9 is offline Send an Email to LKarl-9 Search for Posts by LKarl-9 Add LKarl-9 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by LKarl-9
quote:

I want a Farm Beetles tribute to Dylan!

That would be too much fun! I want to hear:

Leopard skin pill box hat! Big Grin

10-31-2002 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
LKarl-9
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Location: Some folks call it a slingblade, I call it a kaiserblade....Carl Childers

I want to hear "It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleedin')."
10-31-2002 16:23 LKarl-9 is offline Send an Email to LKarl-9 Search for Posts by LKarl-9 Add LKarl-9 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Visions of Johana!

10-31-2002 16:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
LKarl-9
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Visions of Johana!

How about "Rainy Day Women!"
10-31-2002 16:27 LKarl-9 is offline Send an Email to LKarl-9 Search for Posts by LKarl-9 Add LKarl-9 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Visions of Johana!

How about "Rainy Day Women!"

Frankie Lee & Judas Priest!

10-31-2002 16:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Anything DA sounds good to me. The Dylan CD would be awesome. Terry if you're out there listen to what we're saying.

10-31-2002 18:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

How's about "The Return of the Swirlin' Eddies". "Back from the Vortex". "The drain's been unclogged and we're back for another flush!"

Hopefully, this new effort by the good ol' Dr. Ed Dan Taylor will have raised enuff funds to finally get the Eddies' "out of the can" with their record label!

Jeesh! I miss them guys! Hearin' that the good Dr. was out of jail and back on the beat was enlightening news for this EdHead! That's fer sure!

Ed...(soon to be back to work)

Big Grin

10-31-2002 21:57 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
LKarl-9
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Anything DA sounds good to me. The Dylan CD would be awesome. Terry if you're out there listen to what we're saying.

Yeah, Uncle Terry, hear our plea!
11-01-2002 15:51 LKarl-9 is offline Send an Email to LKarl-9 Search for Posts by LKarl-9 Add LKarl-9 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

TST has a good Dylan voice! Big Grin

11-01-2002 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:

Uncle Terry has a better Dylan voice than Dylan now! Big Grin

11-01-2002 16:24 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
quote:
quote:

No comment! Wink

11-01-2002 16:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:

that's funny

He Does!

11-01-2002 16:25 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:

that's funny

He Does!

and he looks like Tom Waits... kinda Wink

11-01-2002 16:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sacred Cows: The Christmas Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH