Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler and Berger » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mr. Chandler and Berger
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Mr. Chandler and Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey everyone,

I know for a fact that Mr. Chandler frequents the DAmb and makes occasional comments on and off line. More often he's on the DADL, and so's his friend, Burger King (or Burger Royal, or Berger Roy Al, or Zippity Doo Daddy, or something like that.)

Or should I say former friend? Sadly, from the looks of it they just had a major spat and could use some Christian encouragement to heal some deep rifts. For a while they were so close you couldn't tell them apart. What was it that drove a wedge between them? Anyone know? Was it jealousy at the fame and fortune of Tim? Thankfully I'm not privy to those petty arguments that often break up a band, but I suspect the problem is hitting critical mass.

For the sake of harmony between the Eddies and DA I think something urgently needs to be done...

Mr. Tim, if you're listening, "I'm on your team". I think Berger was really in bad taste Tongue with some of those comments I saw on the DADL. But the problem is I really love his bass playing. It's almost as good as yours. And I'd very much like to see him ride again with the Eddies. So whaddaya say you bury the hatchet? (Figure of speech only)

Peace, joy, and all around big giant love-fest/mutual-admiration society...

09-25-2002 13:52 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

or.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you should kick his a**
and get it over with.
JimiNy
09-25-2002 14:03 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Tim Chandler's schizophrenic
And so is Burger Roy Al

09-25-2002 14:15 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger's crazy! I wouldn't mess wit' him... Pleased

09-25-2002 14:23 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

You, of course.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...meant, "I wouldn't mess with THEM".... or is it, "I wouldn't mess with the semi-hims"...or.... nada, it's so hard to have a Sybil conversation these days....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-25-2002 14:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jc
Luteous Llama

LOL!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CS-
YOUR WIT DUN IT AGAIN
(or is it wits???)
Jc
09-25-2002 14:29 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Hey everyone,

I know for a fact that Mr. Chandler frequents the DAmb and makes occasional comments on and off line. More often he's on the DADL, and so's his friend, Burger King (or Burger Royal, or Berger Roy Al, or Zippity Doo Daddy, or something like that.)

Or should I say former friend? Sadly, from the looks of it they just had a major spat and could use some Christian encouragement to heal some deep rifts. For a while they were so close you couldn't tell them apart. What was it that drove a wedge between them? Anyone know? Was it jealousy at the fame and fortune of Tim? Thankfully I'm not privy to those petty arguments that often break up a band, but I suspect the problem is hitting critical mass.

For the sake of harmony between the Eddies and DA I think something urgently needs to be done...

Mr. Tim, if you're listening, "I'm on your team". I think Berger was really in bad taste Tongue with some of those comments I saw on the DADL. But the problem is I really love his bass playing. It's almost as good as yours. And I'd very much like to see him ride again with the Eddies. So whaddaya say you bury the hatchet? (Figure of speech only)

Peace, joy, and all around big giant love-fest/mutual-admiration society...

It seems to me that it's posts like this that drive them further apart.

09-25-2002 20:38 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
It seems to me that it's posts like this that drive them further apart.

Tim said on the dadl today, that Berger just sent him a nasty letter too... Roll Eyes

09-25-2002 20:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Yeah I think Tim is a scared to kick Berger's
a**... I don't think he's got it in him...

I think he's chicken...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-26-2002 22:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

I always thought Tim was kind of a wuse.

Berger is a mans man!

BD

09-26-2002 23:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

But the real question is, which of them is the better bass player?
09-27-2002 09:12 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

That's easy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bruce Thomas....Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-27-2002 09:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Yeah I think Tim is a scared to kick Berger's
a**... I don't think he's got it in him...

I think he's chicken...

Shocked

02-22-2003 12:40 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

SNL ripoff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's time for a ...

...BASS-OFF!!!

Meet at the diner at noon and bring your own amp! Pace off three paces and start your fretting!
02-22-2003 13:29 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
02-22-2003 16:49 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

02-22-2003 17:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Dueling Basses! Big Grin

02-22-2003 22:49 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

The Bergermeister

02-23-2003 18:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Hey everyone,

"every band has it's Yoko!" Wink

02-24-2003 15:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

So, which one is Yoko? Tim or Berger?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-24-2003 16:40 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler and Berger

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH