Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where's my order???? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where's my order????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Applecorey
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-09-2003

Where's my order???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered over a month ago. Where's my order?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Applecorey: 01-23-2007 18:35.

01-09-2003 16:32 Applecorey is offline Send an Email to Applecorey Search for Posts by Applecorey Add Applecorey to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm listening to it right now. Good stuff. Thanks.

01-09-2003 17:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

01-09-2003 17:02 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

How the hell should I know? Confused

01-09-2003 17:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Just ignore us Corey, we are insane around here. Well not me, but the others are.

BD
01-09-2003 17:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Yes, the "normal" one among us calls himself Big Dork.....Big Grin

01-09-2003 17:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

don't ignore us....please.....it's so rare we get someone new to pay attention to us....

01-09-2003 17:40 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

and most of the "new" people here really aren't..... Red Face

01-09-2003 17:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

Am I still new?

01-09-2003 17:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

yes...Tongue

But not as new as me...

01-09-2003 17:45 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'm new too!

see, I have less posts than they do.

BD
01-09-2003 17:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I'm new too!

see, I have less posts than they do.

BD

Not fer long!

You have "over-achiever" written all over you...

some might say...not ME!

01-09-2003 17:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Ack Lads, I'm not new but I'm not as old as the other regulars.

I've not even got 500. I don't post often, but when I do I use the add reply like everyone else.

PS About your order, I know it can be frustrating. The guys are slow, but it does get there. I've been waiting for stuff since the summer it seems. One day it'll arrive (this is 77s / MR stuff so it doesn't count here).

JtT

01-09-2003 18:01 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

What's up wit dat, JtT?...I'm still waiting on Direct and Say Yer Prayers...Are they out of stock still?...

01-09-2003 18:04 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

nope got direct, and say your prayers. Even reviewed 'em. Good stuff. Direct was my first 77s album.

It was other stuff, not bootlegs or nothing. I think I Mountain Dew J&E off cause stuff to Canada either gets lost or takes a mnonth of Sundays. They'd be better off for me just using the regular Cliff Claven post for me.

01-09-2003 18:18 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'll check on your order... we're a bit behind right now, but not a full month.

We're only slow when outside events force us to be slow. Normally things are much quicker than they have been recently. Here's the only recent problems we've had...

1. SYP and Direct (77s titles that one of you mentioned).. the new printing was supposed to arrive well before Christmas. It didn't show up until after New Years. We're getting them all shipped out now, but that extra wait put us really far behind.

2. Hodgepodge & Prickly Heat... These were late for different reasons. Hodgepodge was supposed to be ready to ship before Christmas as well... it was all here except the back cover. It didn't show up until recently. It is shipping now - many of them have already arrived. We're told that Prickly Heat should be in our hands in early February. I just saw the near final complete packaging artwork. The initial delays with these titles are explained on the News page.

3. We're a couple of weeks behind on everything right now (including some email) because our father went into the hospital right before Christmas. We were out of the office for well over a week at that time, followed by Christmas and New Years - which also made it even harder to get many packages sent out.

4. International orders... due to the volume of packages we're shipping out from day to day, we have to use an outside company to do international packages for us. Every company we've tried to use ends up holding on to some packages longer than they should. This is something we've been trying to find a solution to for a few months... we don't have many options here because we can't print our own international postage.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-09-2003 20:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Thank you audiori(s).

Smile

I hope your father is recovering well...Smile

01-09-2003 21:53 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

REally I'm just happy to get anything. I don't really worry about how long it takes (until I hear that everyone else is getting them). Did you Audioris ever get your copy of Paste #2?

01-09-2003 22:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Nope. 4 copies sent.. zero arrived.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-09-2003 23:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Wow! I received the first two right away. I just read that the 3rd issue has been released. Hopefully it will show up in my mailbox soon.

01-10-2003 06:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where's my order????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH