Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Eddie Pics! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live Eddie Pics!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Live Eddie Pics! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looky what I found!...

http://www.uspower.net/~endzone/swirlingeddies.html

I donno who the fella was that posted this site, but a hearty, "Whoa Nelly!" to ya my man!

and a sicere, "Thank You!"

11-01-2002 18:23 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here are a few more that dennis took

eddies
11-01-2002 19:37 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks...I found those later on your site as well...Tongue

11-03-2002 14:31 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

That was a great show! Big Grin

11-03-2002 15:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I bet it was! Dennis is here on a Sunday?!? Pleased

11-03-2002 15:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Just for a bit.
It was not too long ago that I posted every Saturday & Sunday, but not so much after we moved!

11-03-2002 15:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool. I am sick in bed. This suck's. I don't have cable anymore, if I didn't have a computer I'd go nuts... Baby

11-03-2002 16:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

hope ya feel better!

I am about going nuts just thinking about life without cable! Big Grin

11-03-2002 16:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thanks! Yesterday was just Nyquil and sleep.... I feel like blahblahblah... Baby

11-03-2002 16:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i wish i could send you chicken soup with stars through cyberspace, Joey.
Sorry that today sucks.
11-03-2002 16:13 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Thanks! Yesterday was just Nyquil and sleep.... I feel like blahblahblah... Baby

Nyquil is the best thing next to Jagermeister! Big Grin

11-03-2002 16:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

and bathtub gin! that cures all! Evil
but seriously, thanks guys...

11-03-2002 16:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Gets lots of rests and stuff.
Drink lots of Hot Dr Pepper! Big Grin

11-03-2002 16:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

I knew Jager reminded me of something from me childhood!

Icky!...though best served cold!

Tongue

11-04-2002 12:27 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:

I knew Jager reminded me of something from me childhood!

Icky!...though best served cold!

Tongue

That is the truth!
Best served out of the freezer! Wink

11-04-2002 15:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Hey Congrats, Dr. Rich!

When did you reach 5000?

11-04-2002 19:25 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
wes carlin
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-28-2002

quote:
Looky what I found!...

http://www.uspower.net/~endzone/swirlingeddies.html

I donno who the fella was that posted this site, but a hearty, "Whoa Nelly!" to ya my man!

and a sicere, "Thank You!"

those are from our wisconsin connection....rob (otherwise known as zeke ludetke, a. cheesehead). he is the man!
11-04-2002 22:22 wes carlin is offline Send an Email to wes carlin Search for Posts by wes carlin Add wes carlin to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Cool! Thanks wes, for helping make the connection!

Smile

11-05-2002 07:39 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Hey Congrats, Dr. Rich!

When did you reach 5000?

Yesterday.
I am posting under "dennis" so Big Dork & I can rule together! Smile )

Besides I am pretty sure the next "Big Thing" is at 10,000! Crying

11-05-2002 12:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I'z sew cunfoozd...Tongue

11-12-2002 19:29 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Eddie Pics!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH