Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » HapPy BIRthDaY THeO!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HapPy BIRthDaY THeO!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

HapPy BIRthDaY THeO!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"We can take umbrage, we can take the cake, we can take the A train, we can take two and call us in the morning, but we can't take this sitting down."

We are all standing and cheering, wishing you rooms full of balloons, samovars full of steaming Sleepy Time, sound bites from the best of conservative talk radio, endless reruns of the 4077th, speakers blaring the best of Chip Davis and Purple Haze (you have the same birthday, you know) and TST, of course, and a huge, hot, bubbling, vanilla-scented spa.

What TST songs do we wish Theo on this great day? Your Day to Howl, Time to Go Dancing? Ribbons and Bows? (though we know you eschew cheap, shoddy answers...)

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
11-27-2002 01:48 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

You caught me... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Red Face Red Face You caught me right in the middle of a MASH rerun--the one where Radar O'reilly leaves the show.

So here it is, Midnight in my Livingroom and I get this email invite to the party. I said aloud, "O! So it IS the 27th now!"

By the way, Baxter, "Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advise, pull down your pants and slide on the ice." That was the shrink who always said that!

Thankx for the invite. But for now, I think I'll spend the first few hours of my day sleeping. Big Grin Big Grin Red Face
11-27-2002 02:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy B-Day Theo!

Big Grin
11-27-2002 08:53 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday! Big Grin

11-27-2002 10:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Happy b-day!

11-28-2002 00:44 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by baxter

Hey Theo,

My neice, Summer, gave birth to a little girl, Hunter long, on your birthday. i drove to sierra Vista hospital after work, and we paced the halls for several hours until we heard Hunter's first cry at 10:30. i get to smoke my first cigar tomorrow, but first a couple of hours of sleep before we tackle this drive to San Jose...
11-28-2002 03:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Happy Birthday, Theo!

11-28-2002 11:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Happy (Late) Birthday, Theo!

11-28-2002 12:29 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Baxter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congrats on the new arrival! What a great day.
I'm anxious to hear about Rikki Michelle's baby (due sometime in November). I told Rikki that her baby had to be born on the 27th. Guess we'll find out sooner or later! At any rate, I had a great day, and am having a wonderful Thanksgiving too.
Bless you all,
Theo
11-28-2002 17:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I hope you had a happy birthday.
11-28-2002 18:44 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » HapPy BIRthDaY THeO!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH