Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wes Berlin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wes Berlin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Wes Berlin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Wes! I'm trying to wait to begin Christmas greetings until next week, but I can't hep miself! You blessed me so very much this last year. What a great time we had. We must and shall do it again before long.

I can pretty much picture your studio decked out for Christmas. Wish I could visit right now. You're a great brother. Until we share time again? God bless us all! Who's your youngest, Wes--the one who fell asleep in the rocker? I can see him sleeping 'neath the Christmas tree--even in California. Big Grin

At any rate, I am SO blessed. Merry Christmas, my friend!

Theo
12-16-2002 19:36 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for the note brother.

yes... it was good, the time we spent in sept.
i really hope to get together soon but until then... emails and phones will have to do Smile thank you for everything....you continue to inspire and bless us all!

god's blessings on you and yours,

-john

p.s. our youngest is michael. peace.

12-17-2002 00:15 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

TEARDROPS FALL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YER BRINGIN OUT ME SENSITIVE SIDE.
I am NOT satisfied with an "e" -Cyber" friendship here!!!!
I wanna go to a studio and have one of you slickers make me sound good.
I wanna go to the land of fruits and nuts - and see a golden girl from the golden west!
I wanna "hang" with cool people-I mean woggy...cmon here kids-shes a minnesotan, and my sister, for goodness sake!
(though she writes cool Christ-x poems)

ya got me cryin here- I WANNA PLAY TOO!!!!!!!

Oh- well, uhm, perhaps as an adult I should say
Peace to you my brothers-
and as a cowboy I'll say
May our Trails (NOT TRIALS) Meet-amigo!!!!!
your sad northern songboy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-17-2002 08:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

YER BRINGIN OUT ME SENSITIVE SIDE.
I am NOT satisfied with an "e" -Cyber" friendship here!!!!
I wanna go to a studio and have one of you slickers make me sound good.
I wanna go to the land of fruits and nuts - and see a golden girl from the golden west!
I wanna "hang" with cool people-I mean woggy...cmon here kids-shes a minnesotan, and my sister, for goodness sake!
(though she writes cool Christ-x poems)

ya got me cryin here- I WANNA PLAY TOO!!!!!!!

Oh- well, uhm, perhaps as an adult I should say
Peace to you my brothers-
and as a cowboy I'll say
May our Trails (NOT TRIALS) Meet-amigo!!!!!
your sad northern songboy

jiminy....

you have an open invitation...so, come on down! we can record, go to a dodger game, see disneyland, hit the beach, eat taquitos....the list is endless.

heck, bring woggy with ya!

peace,

-john

12-17-2002 11:04 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wes Berlin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH